Bed head

Steve's POV
It was early morning and I wasn't woken with the normal assortments of screams which meant two things. They both slept well. And at this point that was all that mattered.
It was currently 6 am on a Saturday the sun already covering New York a city that never slept.
I was ready to start my day, the normal work out first thing. I wanted to check on the newest stark and my oldest pal so I went back to the "main" floor (18)
"Occupants level Mr.Rogers" I shook my head still had a lot of things to get used to.
All though it seemed I had to add to that list. No one seemed up it was only quiet and the kitchen was empty aside from two cups. As I continued down the hall way I notice the tv was still on.
"Hmmm I thought Friday normally took care of stuff like this"
As I reached for the remote I stood back.
Noticing two lumps on the couch.
"Bucky? Rough night? Why are you on the couch did you sleep here?"
"Shhh, hey Steve yes I slept here." He whispered
I gave him a perplexed look
"Hey what's going on here? Is someone under that blanket Buck?" He shook his head in complete confidence that I wouldn't pull the blanket.
"Steve don't!"
Too late I ripped the blankets back reviling a very tried Kari and a now angry looking Buck.
"I told you not to!"
Kari stirred slightly and fell back asleep miraculously.
"Oh boy, you had better hope Stark doesn't find out about this."
Bucky rolled his eyes
"About what your the one that pulled the blanket back?!"
"Oh I don't know Buck I think you've done it this time."
Buck raced to his feet. "Are you going to find stark?"
Steve glanced down smirking and shaking his head.
"No, because that's really not my place, but call me when you do because I can't wait to see him suit up this time" with that Steve headed towards the gym.
Bucky back under the blankets and Kari sleeping totally undisturbed.

Time skip *

It was at about 8:30 in the morning when Bucky finally decided to wake kari up. She looked to beautiful her icy blonde hair tucked in behind her ear and her delicate pale skin almost glowing.
It was hard to wake her he could watch her sleep safely with him all day long.

"Doll? It's time to wake up Steve has already found us and I don't think we should give Anyone else the chance" I chuckled at the last part
I watched as her eyes slowly fluttered open not being able to look anywhere else.
     "Hey sarge" her voice cracking as she spoke
"I guess we better clean this mess of pillows and blankets up huh?"
   I chuckled once more.
" I guess so you look like you might have gotten a bit of sleep?" I winked at her
She rolled her eyes playfully
"What about yourself sarge?"
"You could say I got a bit of sleep sure" she hit me with the pillow.
" I'm going to get these back to my room and change, I'll see you around for breakfast? If you super beings do stuff like that?"
She scrunched her face in
"Super beings? Hero's is fine and yes we do breakfast" I laughed
Once more I had her rolling her eyes. She hopped of the couch not before giving me a kiss on the cheek and headed down the hall. I was too dumbfounded to do anything but smile.