Chapter 28

Iraia's POV

TW: GUN, BLOOD.

Masyadong maraming nangyayari at pakiramdam ko napapagod na ang aking katawan.

Mentally, emotionally and physically.

I was just staring outside the window as the grab drives to our house. I just gave him my location and didn't talk, siguro nakaramdam din siya na ayaw ko ng kausap at pilit na nanahimik nalang.

Hindi ko na namalayan na nasa bahay na pala kami. I just gave him a smile and payed him cash.

As I opened the front door my eyes widened when I saw Dad hugging Yvaine who was on the floor crying.

Anyare?

Magsasalita na sana ako upang magtanong kung anong nangyayari nang makarinig ng ingay sa hagdan.

Na parang takong na unti unting bumababa. It clacks on the tiled stairs as I looked up to see.

Nawalan ng kulay ang mukha ko nang makita ang aking ina na bumababa sa hagdan na parang reyna ng mansion.

Wearing a red sleeveless dress with a slit on the left leg. It was hugging her body showing it's nice portions and curves. It's straps were clinging on her neck making it more elegant and bold.

Matching with high black stilettos clacking on the stairs. She didn't age a bit. She was still a young maiden filled with dark energy. With eyes piercing through your soul like daggers.

Looking at her sent shivers down my spine. I gulp.

All the traumas she did to me years ago flashed like a movie inside my head. As if it was just yesterday, still fresh. It's like the wounds she left me reopened again while looking at her in a distance.

What is she doing here? It has been many years, I thought she will never return.

I can feel my heart rapidly beating as she looked at me dangerously with a playing smirk on her dark red lips.

Mas kumalabog ang puso ko at napatigil sa paghinga nang makita ang hawak niyang baril.

"My dear precious daughter. You just became very pretty just like your mother." she said while cat walking towards me.

Her voiced echoed on the whole mansion spreading terror on our home.

I gasp when she kissed my cheek. Stunned by what she did.

She held my chin to make me look straight at her. Pakiramdam ko naistatwa ako sa aking kinatatayuan.

Hindi ko maigalaw ang buong katawan ko, parang kagaya ng dati na kontrolado niya.

"My daughter, I missed you. Did you miss your mother?" she sweetly said looking at me with daggers.

I nodded.

Just like the five year old me would do.

"Iana, don't hurt her." Dad told her sternly.

She turned to him, glaring.

"I would never hurt my daughter, Hermes." she told him and look back at me.

This bitch.

She was about to touch my face when kuya Enzo suddenly appeared and dragged her away from me.

"What the fuck are you doing mom?!" sigaw niya.

"My beloved son, Enzo. I missed you so much!" she squealed and hugged him.

Marahas na bumitaw si kuya sa yakap niya bago tinignan ng masama.

"Whatever you are planning in our family, stop it mom. Stop bothering us and Iraia. Please give us peace." aniya habang nakatingin kay mom.

"Oh, am I ruining your perfect family, with a slut?" she said and looked at Yvaine.

"C'mon, no matter how many woman Hermes would bed, I am still the number one to this family. The original and legal wife." she told him coldly.

"Don't be such a delusional, Iana. I've already filled a annulment with you many years ago. What the hell are you doing here?!" malakas na sigaw ni dad sa kanya.

I am just standing in the middle of the room, looking at them as they kept shouting and arguing. Pakiramdam ko nahihilo na ang ulo ko, masyadong maraming nangyayari.

My soul was drifting away from my body.

Nagulay ako nang biglang tinutok niya sa akin ang baril.

"Because of her." she looked at me darkly with full of range.

"Put the fucking gun down!" kuya yelled at her but she just ignored him.

"Because of her hiniwalayan mo'ko Hermes!" she yelled at me.

"No! It's because you were hurting your own fucking daughter for pete sake! She was just a kid!" dad yelled back at her.

"I told you, I don't want a daughter! She reminded me of what my mother did to me! She resembled my mother that tortured me my whole life! Those fucking eyes reminded me of how my mother would hit me with pleasure!" she yelled historically like a psycho.

"Whenever I see her, she makes me wanna vomit. I hate her. I Loathe her." aniya habang nakatingin ng masama sa akin.

"She doesn't even knew your trauma, Iana! She was fucking innocent and yet you let uer experience what your mother did to you! Wala siyang kasalanan sa ginawa ng ina mo sayo!" dad said.

"I am just letting her experience what my mother did to me. She carried her looks at kapalit nun ang parusa ko." she darkly told me.

So that's why. She hated me for carrying my grandmother's features. Was that an enough reason to make her hate me? It wasn't my fault that I looked like her. Wala akong kinalaman sa trauma niya dati.

Why did she repeated the same trauma she experienced and transfered it to me? Was it all my fault?

If she just told me, I could do a surgery to change my looks. So that she wouldn't hate me anymore.

All I ever wanted was to feel her love and attention just like Enzo. Was that so much to ask?

I can feel my tears rolling down my eyes as I stared at her in disbelief.

Akala ko naubos na ang mga luha na 'to kanina, meron pa palang natitira.

"I didn't die in my mother's hand but she will." she told me and triggered the gun.