Are you okay?

Hey, I'm Asher. I wrote this story for someone on Twitter, and even while it wasn't my own idea, it hits very close to home for me in some aspects, and I'm sure some of you feel the same way. 

I hope this story helped someone. I'm very sad it's over, it's been an amazing journey. 

I just want to say this. So please, read on. Indulge me.

These characters made stupid decisions. No matter how bad it gets, it's never an excuse to commit suicide. 

There are always ways to help. There are always ways to cope.

Please, if it ever gets that bad, tell someone, tell someone who can help. 

Talk about it with a friend.

Call the suicide hotline.

At the very least, if you feel suicidal, take a nap before doing it. And don't set an alarm. Sleep. It'll help for than you could ever know.

Believe me. I've struggled with all of this shit before.

If you need, you can always dm me. Don't be afraid to.

You'll get help, and maybe even a friend.

I love you all, everyone who has read this story. 

If you ever feel like no one loves you, I do. No matter what you've done, no matter who you are, you all matter more to me more than you could ever know.

Goodbye.

This may be the end of this story, but it's not the end of yours.

Live.