⁰⁰² || ʰᵒᵉ ᵃˢˢ

◢▅◣Ξ◥▅◤Ξ◢▅◣Ξ◥▅◤

◢▅◣Ξ◥▅◤Ξ◢▅◣Ξ◥▅◤

"You had sex with her"

"Mhm!", Urogi smiled nodding at Sekido, the anger emotion of Hantengu. Urogi was crouched on the ground staring up at Sekido as he answered his questions honestly, not realizing how pissed Sekido was gradually getting.

"She showed me her boobs and I wanted to have fun so we did it", he exclaimed. "We had lots of fun".

"YOU IDIOT", Sekido fumed slamming his staff down onto the ground. "YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO KILL HER NOT FUCK HER".

"Come on if you saw them too you would've too!", Urogi protested. "SHUT IT", Sekido snapped hitting Urogi on his head. "Ow", he cried gripping the top of his head his wings flinching.

"Come on!", Sekido snapped running forward. Urogi quickly stood up and flew up into the air.

The two quickly followed after you. Due to you being slow, they caught up with you quickly. The sound of Urogi's laugh shook your soul. You quickly picked up your pace trying your best to outrun. At least keep running until daybreak emerged. Unfortunately, the moon was still high in the sky.

"I'LL TEAR YOU APART", Sekido roared skidding to a stop. Lifting his staff a bit off the ground, he slammed it to the ground. An electric shock emerged from his staff soon dispersing into the ground.

Like an approaching wave, the shock caught up with you. You froze in your place as it went up into your body. You released a painful cry as you were electrocuted. When the shocks died away you fell forward. Steamed emerged from your body. Your eyes rolled up into your head as your naked body twitched from the shocks; You were naked since you ran off without your clothes earlier. When you regain conscience Sekido was in front of your body.

Before he could kill you Urogi got in between the two of you. Sekido pulled his staff back and slammed it onto the ground beside him.

"What are you doing", Sekido growled. "Just try her out, let off some steam for once", Urogi suggested using his wings to shield you. "No you idiot now out of my damn way!", Sekido growled.

"Hey sweetheart", Urogi called turning to look at you while still laying on the ground, he kept his wing up to stop Sekido from killing you. "Want to have some fun again", he asked leaning in.

"Will you let me go", you immediately asked. All that mattered was you surviving this. You always put your survival as the top priority.

"NO"

"We'll think about it", Urogi giggled. "....Fine", you agreed swallowing your pride once again. "YAY", Urogi exclaimed turning to face Sekido almost knocking you out again with his wing. "She agreed now come on!", Urogi ushered stands to his feet.