Chapter 13

Niragi POV

"The player limit has been reached, there are 14 participants. the game will now  commence."

"Difficulty: 9 of club."

"game is Take Aim."

"heh, funny name" I let out a weak chuckle, while Chishiya gave me a weird look, before  minding his own business again.

"Rules: Find a partner of your choosing, before the rest of the rules will be explained."

I looked at Chishiya and nudged him weakly making him look at me. "What do you say blondie?" I say with a smirk, "We still do not know the rules, it could be dangerous." I let out a sigh, "Come onnnnn, I'm bored, we might be friends but still." he let out a scuff, "Fine then." Niragi smiled, leaning his arm on Chishiya's shoulder, making both their phone give a ping, I looked at a Join botten was shown, and I looked at Chishiya shugging before clicking Join. A few minutes pass by with people trying to find a partner. "This takes forever.." "you are that eager to play?" I hear the remark from the blonde. I look down at him, smirking. "Shut it or ill make you." he lets out a scuff. before he could say anything the phone chimed again getting everyone's attention.

" Choose a number between 1-2 and walk through the door with the same assigned number.

The time limit is 50 minutes, each round is 10 minutes.

Teaming up with other teams is prohibited, if broke its GAME OVER

Cross the red curtain to the opposite side, will result in GAME OVER

Do as the instructions say when walking through the assigned door.

If a player once hasn't thrown before the 10 minutes and the round ends, its GAME OVER for both

If the chosen partner dies, it's GAME OVER for both."

"clear condition: both players are still alive at the end of the 5 rounds, it's game clear."

"Now, choose a number and go through the assigned door with the same number and more instructions will be given." The ai voice told, before going quiet.

"So, 1 or 2," I said, making him look at me. "I don't really care, I can go 2," he said with a shrug. iInodded. " then ill go nr 1." to that he gave a nod.

I walked towards door number one so did a few of the other 7 teams. no one opened the door, which made me annoyed as hell. I pushed through everyone, opening the door after walking in. iIheard a bip on my phone which made me look, I saw a red did, casually following mine, that must be Chishiya, other than that I have no idea. I walked over to the wary end of the hall, first now realizing, that a big red curtain, is hiding half of the shooting arena. "i have a baI feeling about this." I looked to my side seeing a table, with various tools. Another beep came from my phone making me look once again. it showed.

Rule:

Take aim, and use the tools on the table provided to you, you will have to aim so you don't hit your partner.

Refuse to throw, GAME OVER for both.

Killing your partner GAME OVER.

with that, it showed a small, timer counting down from 1 minute. I took a deep breath and watched as the countdown continued decreasing. after a lot of waiting time, that's what I felt like. the usual AI voice speech.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

And with that, the curtain fell, and saw Chishiya locked to a table that was sitting upright, "Told it was a bad idea." I hear Chishiya say. I let out a grunt. "Oh Shut it shortie." I said annoyed. "okay a tip, don't hit around my head, thowt or stomach, arms, and legs go ahead."