Chapter 15

Chishiya POV

Well, great, more games, just when I wanted to somewhat relax. I was standing in the main lobby with Aguni on the big balcony looking at things replacing Hatter. " well, we are here cuz the games around the city will start soon, and everyone is gonna play, no matter how many visa days they have." he started, some people gave him annoyed glares, that was when I felt something lean on my shoulder, I look to my left as I see Niragi lean on my shoulder. I let out a small chuckle.

"ready to not die shortie?" Niragi said with a smirk, "As ready as ever." "Go to your assigned cars, now," Aguni said before disappearing from the balcony-looking thing. I turned around ready to leave, with Niragi quickly behind me. I walk over to my assigned car open the door, and go in. Once again Niragi followed. " this isn't your car, is it?" I said with a small smile,e he looked at me and smiled "Nope, by the way, whenever we get back I need to tell you something." I raised an eyebrow, before nodding. "sure, I don't think I got a choice, you're gonna drag me away either way." I said waiting for the car ride to start. he laughed for a moment. "got me.". I yarned and closes my eyes feeling myself getting tired since I didn't get a lot of sleep. That was when I felt the weight of another two people stepping into the car. which causes me to open my eyes, and look over at the two new people who joined.

Of course, it had to be the two people, I do not have the energy to play with, Haru and Shiro, I let out a weak sigh, before closing my eyes, and soon felt the car starting to drive. I could feel either Haru or Shiro staring holes in my forehead. "stop staring." I hear the voice Niragi say, making me want to smile, yet I didn't react, not acting weak, and immediately I felt the eyes leave me, and i felt somewhat relieved. After another few minutes, I felt 3 taps on my shoulder making me open my eyes slowly. "We are here sortie." he gave me a smile moved his gun onto his shoulder, and got out of the car. Shiro and Haru got out really quickly after Niragi, with me a few seconds behind.

We walk up to an entrance to a boarding school, a box outside with a sign saying. "No weapons, allowing the game venue." Niragi let out a sigh and threw his gun in, I was already walking in and met with the usual table with phones and a table filled with a see-through plater-looking thing, with a straw-looking thing sticking out. and a sign saying. "One per person, apply it on the neck." Many people glanced over at me looking scared, some mad, and some holding up a poker face like I usually do. I walk up to the table with the weird-looking plater things. "sure you wanna grab one?" I hear an annoyingly familiar voice. "it's a game. Too late to back out now." I say with a cold voice looking at the person speaking to me, who was Haru. I grab the plater-looking thing quickly applying it on the side of my neck, and walking over to grab a phone, and promptly scanning my face. I felt a harsh stinging in my neck, as I joined the game, but didn't say anything. I saw Niragi doing the same, but when the stinging hit him, he flickered not expecting it, as the usual AI voice spoke up from the phone.

"There are currently 13 participants., The game will commence in 5 minutes."

I felt a tap on my shoulder making me turn my head, seeing Shiro looking somewhat scared. "you have any idea what this is?" he asked pointing at the straw looking thing pointing out of the plaster looking thing, and soon grabbing it, trying to remove it now. "I wouldn't remove it if I were you, you don't know what can happen." was the only response I gave, my tone comes off as cold. "Hey! if you know! You better tell me!" I hear Haru scream getting attention from everyone, and also the 2 new players who joined. I rolled my eyes, not caring what he had to say. "please stop talking, you're getting on my nerves." I turned to look at the new voice who joined the convention, which was Niragi, he looked pissed.

"hah, what are you gonna do?" he turned to Niragi trying to act tough but not working tho. Niragi grabbed his collar with a crazed smile on his face, "Come again?" he said threatening "Okay I'm sorry, in sorry!" he said in a panic making Niragi laugh this time, as he pushed him away, he then looked at me and his smile softened, I weakly returned the smile hoping no one saw.