Chapter 1

(The time when Rose and Ruby were just five years old)

A five-year-old little girl was sitting on a deserted bridge with her body full of blood and injuries and said in her tiny voice: I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt anyone. You said that you trust me. You said that now you will never hurt me nor let anyone else hurt me but you broke your promise again, you hurt me again, Dada, and it's because of Ruby. She's the one who did this all and then blame it on me and you all believe her blindly. I hate you. I hate you all

After saying this her eyes become full of hate. she looks around to find someone who can help her but there's no one there who can help her. she's all alone. She knows that she's not gonna survive. she lost way too much blood and now she started to see black dots in front of her eyes and she started feeling sleepy now. She knows that it was her time to closer her eyes and she did, she closes her eyes forever. she left this world, she left this nightmare.

(a few hours before it all happened)

Rose was sitting on the couch happily waiting for her dad as he said he will spend time with her after he came back. She was happy because the first time her family talk to her and smile at her in these two years. The first time she feel loved, even her brother also hugged her Today. She is so happy. Everyone in her family is happy. they are ready to let go of the past and start a new life. They know that they already hurt Rose so much but they are ready to do anything for her to forgive them.

On the other hand, Ruby hates that. She doesn't like that Rose got all the attention again. She did so many things to make her family hate Rose but looks like her plan doesn't gonna work anymore. She doesn't hate Rose before but now she hates her so much that she can do whatever it takes to get rid of Rose and now she hates her but feel scared. She doesn't want Rose to tell anyone about that incident, and for that, she has to make everyone hates Rose so that even if Rose tries to tell anyone about that night then she knows that no one gonna believe her.

she knows that her plan doesn't gonna work here anymore so she needs to make a new one. she smirked when she got an idea so she run inside the kitchen and pick up a knife then she hear car horns, she knows that she needs to work on her plan quickly then she come back to the living room where Rose was sitting. she stand in front of her and took the knife and stab her hand and then she's starting crying loudly and then the main door opened and everyone started coming inside when they see Ruby's wound, they run toward her and ask that how this happen. but Ruby lied, she said that Rose stabbed her because she doesn't want Ruby to be near her when her dad and Rose were spending time with each other. Rose's body got frozen when she heard that. She doesn't understand why her sister stabs herself and blames it on her.

Her brothers started looking at her angrily. Rose tries to tell them that it's not her but no one believes her. She runs to her father and begs him to believe her but he just pushed her on the ground and looked her full of hate then he took Ruby in his arms and told everyone that he's going to his room to treat Ruby's wound and then tell his sons to punish Rose for hurting Ruby. After her dad exits the living room, her brother starts beating her mercilessly. She crying try to tell them that it was not her countless times but they didn't listen to her and beat her until she passed out from all the beating. they all look like they are drunk so much and don't know what they are doing.

After they were all done beating her. They call their man and tell him to throw her somewhere where no one can find her then they all just go to their rooms to sleep without any guilt. There's snow outside and that man knows that if he left the girl somewhere, she will not gonna survive but he can't do anything cause if he didn't do what his boss told him to do then they will kill him without any mercy. He knows his bosses very well so he just did what they told him to do.

He throws her on an unknown highway where no one goes but he didn't know that the girl he's leaving, listens to everything her brothers told to him to do. Rose was passed out from all beating but still can hear what happen near her. She can't believe how easily her brothers told some man to throw her. She felt betrayed By them but she knows that they are not worth for her love or tears and now all feelings she had for her family are gone but still, there's a feeling she have for her family is hate.

Till now she has forgiven her family for everything but now after all this, she can't forgive them. Now she wants her revenge. She wants to take revenge on everyone who hurt her but even she wants it, she knows that she can't because she lost too much blood and she's not gonna survive from all these beatings she just got now. She was feeling sleepy so she closed her eyes, thinking that she's gonna wake up in the morning like every time but she didn't know that this is the last time she is seeing this world.

Hey guys,👋

This is my second book, 📙

I hope you like this chapter and book 🥰

Please leave your precious comments and votes 🥺..........

I love reading your comments so much

Are you excited for the next update?

Thank you guys 😊

Stay safe and healthy 💕

See you in the next update