Chapter 8

Ruby POV;

I was sound asleep when something suddenly grabbed my leg and pulled me forcefully. I woke up only to find myself in our garden. I looked towards my house to locate any family members but couldn't see anything due to the thick black smoke surrounding the house. The strong wind made it even more difficult for me to see around, but I managed to make my way back to the house with some difficulty. My heart skipped a beat when I saw my house, but it looked like it was abandoned. I went inside and saw that everything was scattered, with blood smeared all over the walls and floor.

As I heard a girl's voice calling me to come upstairs, my heartbeat suddenly stopped. Although I wanted to run away, it felt like my body was no longer under my control. Before I knew it, I found myself walking up the stairs without any conscious direction. It was as if something had possessed me and taken over my actions.

I screamed, trying to stop myself from going there, but I couldn't do anything. In the end, I somehow managed to grab a cabinet and stop myself. I felt relieved when I regained control of my body, but then suddenly my body started to float away. I tried to hold onto the cabinet, but it started to float away too."

I closed my eyes in fear. But when I opened them, I was in my and Rose's room. I remember it because my dad shows me pictures of this room.

I noticed an open window nearby and began to approach it. Suddenly, I heard some noise and became hesitant. However, I felt relieved when I recognized my Dad's voice. From the window, I could see that he was playing with my 5-year-old sister, Rose. They looked so joyful and content, which made me feel a twinge of envy.

I called my father loudly and tried to call him several times but they didn't hear me at all. They're just playing with each other happily. Suddenly I saw my 5-year-old self full of blood standing there, looked at Dad, and rose sadly. I was about to call her but then suddenly I heard a girl's voice behind me saying: do you miss me?

I was about to turn around to see who is it when suddenly someone pushed me out the window. I closed my eyes tightly and screamed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up screamly and look around. I feel relieved when I saw I am in my room. Look like I have a nightmare again. I don't know when this nightmares will stopped. I was expecting that one of my brother will come to check on me but I was wrong. No one is here.

I was about to get up from my bed when I felt something near my hand I turned to my side and saw pictures were spread all over the bed on my left side. I picked up a picture and I saw all those pictures of me and Rose when we were three years old. We look so happy together but now, sometimes I wish that we'll always be with each other like this.

Well anyways, it's okay. We can't change the past and to be honest, I didn't care about it anymore. She is just taking all the attention of everyone which belongs to me. All the attention and love belongs to me. I just hate her. I hate her so much. It's good that she's gone form our lifes. Well, you can give me the credit of that. I get up from my bed and burnt the all pictures.

Then I happily picked up my phone and checked my school group chat. Today again I am the topic of the whole school. People in school are crazy about me. Everyone wants to be my friend, wants to talk to me. And why wouldn't those people want all this after all, I am the queen of the school.

There's no one in the whole school that can compete with me And they know that if anyone ever tried to, they know that my dad and my brothers never leave that person unharmed. Everyone scared of my family because they knows my family is very dangerous and they can kill them easily if they want and no one can do anything to them.

I know for some days my dad & brothers behaving differently but I know it's just for some days after some time everything becomes normal like before And after my acting today, I am absolutely sure that Liam will definitely tell Dad about this. And after hearing all this, dad will tell everyone to behave normally again. I know they will do it because they love me so much that they can even die for me without thinking twice. They even believe me over rose on that day.

I was about to call my best friend for school updates when I heard a loud noise from the living room. Maybe Dad and James are back from their business trip and And judging by the voices coming from downstairs, it seems that Liam has told Dad about this morning.

I smirked and starting going downstairs with a sad face. As soon as I started reaching near the living room, I started hearing the sound of dad and brother laughing and talking from the living room. That's weird. Just a while ago, these people were yelling at each other. And just now they started talking to each other while laughing.

I just keep my sad face and enter the living room When I saw dad and my brothers laughing together and talking to each other But something is different, a girl is also sitting with them and don't know why but that girl looks familiar. I went towards him dad looked at me and said smiling at me: ruby look who we've got with us

I smile little and that girl smile at me too but she looks little confused. I don't know who is this, and don't know why dad is so happy about it, maybe she is some girl that one of our uncle adopted. Well, he said for long time that he will adopted a girl who will be perfect for our family.

I rolled my eyes when dad asked her to introduce herself to me. Well, I don't wanna know her or her name but I can't do anything because dad will be get upset if I do something so I let her introduce herself but my heartbeat stopped when she said her name while smirked at me-

"Hello there, my name is Rose"
"It's nice to meet you"