Chapter 6

William POV;

I am in that social worker's office now but I feel something strange here, James is outside the office talking to someone because suddenly all the men we sent to find Rose are gone missing. we try to find them, but it's like they never exist in this world. I don't care because we already found our rose but for James, it's not okay because he thinks that maybe our enemies did that all, that's why I am alone here and he is outside making calls because he says that he doesn't wanna take any risk about rose life no matter what happened this time he's not gonna lose her again.

I already filled in the documents regarding Rose's custody and that social worker Maria went to bring Rose here. I'm getting more nervous with time now I don't know why Maria took so much time to just bring my daughter to me.

I already saw pictures of Rose and after seeing them I am 100% sure that she is my daughter, my Rose. She looks like a mixed copy of me and my wife, her hair and eyes is just look like my wife and her nose and lips just like mine. She looks the same as when she was 5 years old. I don't know about her behavior now but I still have a feeling that her behavior will be just like my wife and me both.

I don't know why James taking so much time. That social worker can bring our Rose here anytime, Maybe I should go and check what was happening? And why is he taking so much time? I stood up to call him when suddenly I started feeling an unbearable pain in my chest. What happening to me? Am I having a heart attack? No, no I can't have a heart attack now, I can't die, please God I can't die, I didn't even meet my Rose. I want to meet my daughter, Rose. I want to spend time with her and hug her tightly. No, I have to do something. I try to take my phone so I can contact James and tell him to come here.

Suddenly I started seeing black dots in front of my eyes. I was just closing my eyes a little when suddenly I felt a hand on my chest and my all pain got vanished like there was no pain before. I opened my eyes and saw my Rose smiling at me and she was the who's hand on my chest. I held her hand tightly when she asked me if I was okay now or not. while smiling at me softly

I didn't say anything and just hugged her tightly. I didn't realize I was crying but I felt too happy when my Rose wiped my tears. I smile at her but she just looks at me with little confusion.

I was about to say something when suddenly I saw James look at Rose with happiness and without saying he just took her from my arms and hugged her tightly. Then Maria told her that we were her family and after that Maria requested us to introduce ourselves and we did. She looked confused when we told her that we were her father and brother like she didn't remember us at all. Then I looked at her and said: Rose, you remember us, right? We are your family. I am your father and he is your brother. You remember right?

She just looks at me confused and Shakes her head. I felt hurt when she did that. She looks at us like we are strange but still kind to us. I try to make her remember us but it doesn't work at all. I looked at James and somehow he looked relieved. I was about to ask him why. But suddenly Maria said that we could take our Rose with us now.

Now we are in our car with Rose who stares out the window. I already called my man to get ready for our private plane again so we could go home as soon as possible.

I remember that We have to tell Liam and Noah about Rose and Ethan, Andrew and Ruby, as well, I want to give them a surprise. I know after Rose was gone everyone became distant from each other. James and Noah become workaholics and Liam tries to do everything he can to help everyone in the family but you can see how much he broke after Rose disappears. Ethan, just became distant from everyone, he doesn't want to interfere in his life, and Andrew, he become more overprotective over Ruby, he said he feels like if he even takes his eyes off Ruby even for a moment, she too will disappear from his life like Rose.

Ruby, to be honest, I didn't know how she felt. Sometimes I feel like she doesn't remember Rose but how can she forget her? She looks so happy or maybe she just tries to look happy. I can feel that she remembers Rose and misses her sister too. After all, Rose is her only sister.

I just hope that Rose will be comfortable around us. I looked at James and saw he was smiling while looking at Rose, which seemed creepy. I took out my phone and texted him about his behavior and why he looked so relieved after hearing that Rose didn't remember us.

After hearing a ping on his phone. James looked at his phone and looked at me after reading my text then started typing something for some time then I heard a ping and saw his text which said that he was relieved because he didn't want Rose to remember anything about that day. He doesn't want Rose to be scared of them. He doesn't want our past mistakes to spoil our future. I was about to text him again when he texted me and said That no matter what happens now, he will not let Rose remember anything about the past. Even he has to silence all those who try to tell her about that day.

Hey guys,

I hope you like this chapter,

Please leave your comments and votes.........

Are you excited for the next update?

Stay safe and healthy 💕

Thank you

See you in the next update