Chapter 10

Ruby POV; (After 2 days)

It's been two days since Rose arrived at our house, and I've noticed a huge difference in everyone's behavior except Ethan. They are overjoyed to have Rose back and are rapidly forgetting about me. It makes me feel terrified and excluded since any time I try to communicate or spend time with them, they make excuses about being too busy. When Rose asks for something, people promptly and unquestionably obey.

I tried so many times to get rid of her but somehow I failed every time. One time I poisoned her drink and she drank it but somehow it didn't work on her and that's not the first time I poisoned her drink. I give her six poisoned drinks but none of them work and about my nightmare, they're getting worse. I can't even sleep because of that nightmares.

Once even Ethan had seen me poisoning the drink of that girl but I told him some false story and in the end, he believed That girl was not Rose and she was sent here by one of our dad's enemies. Even though he said that he believed me still I have a feeling that he didn't. Well, it's okay as long as he didn't come in my way.

Well now I must get ready fast or else I will be late for school And by the way Today, Rose is the first day of my school And I have to make it memorable. you will be very happy to come to this house. Rose, but don't be too happy because I am gonna make your life your biggest nightmare. You'll soon regret your decision to come here. Just wait and watch. today will be your last day in this world and I make sure of that. With that I called my friends And told them everything even about my plan And of course they are with me so they gonna help me to get rid of her.

After telling my friends about my plan, I started walking toward the dining room. When I reached the dining room, I saw that everyone was having breakfast without me. I was about to go back when Andrew saw me and told me to come and eat breakfast but I glared at everyone and without saying anything I sat inside the car and ordered the driver to take me to the school.

---------------------------------------

After reaching school, I first went to my friends and told them my plans in advance. Well, the plan is straightforward, some of my friends will go and talk to Rose, directly they will tell her to leave my house and life likely warn her if she agrees, then it is okay, but if not, then they will hurt her like really badly. After telling them all this, I looked at my friends to see their reactions, but I didn't know why they looked very nervous and scared today. These people have never been nervous and scared before, cause whenever I have asked them to bully anyone, they do it happily, so what happened today?

They looked at each other and Alice said: Ruby, are you sure about this? I mean that girl is your sister and if we do all this and she tells all about this to your family members then your family will not leave us.

I smirked at them and said: oh little Alice, how can she tell my family about this when she will die end of this day. she doesn't get a chance to say a word to my family.

their eyes wide and then Alice said in her scared voice: Ruby, what did you plan to do? you can't hurt her. She is your sister and what if your family found out about this?

I glared at her harshly and said: No, she is not my sister. She is just someone who wants to take my family away from me and I will get rid of her. I will kill her with my hands. understand?

They just nobbed simply and left for the rooftop cause this is where they gonna talk to her. Now I just have to call her and tell her to come to the rooftop and if you were thinking about how she will go to the rooftop when she didn't even know the direction. Well, I have already told one of my friends named Sindy will take her to the rooftop.

Third person POV;

Rose comes to the rooftop cause her sister tells her that she is injured and needs her help. Rose looked around the rooftop and started going back when she saw no one was there but when she turned around, she saw a group of 5 people blocking her way to go back. 3 girls and 2 boys. She was just about to pass them when one of the girls from that group pulled her hand harshly threw her on the ground and locked the door.

She was about to ask them why they were doing this? when suddenly a boy pulled her and slammed her against the wall, and started choking her. She was about to pass out when he left her and held her face tightly. They told her to stay away from the Isaac family and warned her that if she didn't then they would torture her and kill her. After saying this, they started beating her brutally.

After they were done, they started leaving her but saw that the door had vanished from the wall. They try to find any other door or even a window but there's none. They starting to get scared now. They're about to call someone when suddenly their phone turns into sand.

They started screaming like crazy. Then they heard a girl laughing behind them. They turned around and saw that the girl they just beat now is standing in front of them, injured and full of blood. She laughed at them and said mockingly: ohh look like my little Ruby's friends got scared hmm. Ohh what happened? Are you guys wondering how I learned that you are Ruby's friends? well, there are a lot of things that only I know. Well, I am not like my sister so I will let her be happy for some time.

After saying this. She slowly went to the railing while looking at them with a smirk then suddenly she jumped from the railing. They went to see but it was too late. She was lying there with blood everywhere.