Chapter 2

Everyone likes to think they're a good person

But good can't exist without evil

Pleasure without pain

Humans are not some noble creatures only capable of good.

They have a dark, filthy soul heading deep inside

Begging to come out

Given the opportunity,

They might just do bad things to get what they want.

But don't ever forget that when you play with fire........

Ruby's POV; (right now when she is 16 years old)

I was in that forest and something is chasing me. I try to run fast but can't whenever I go a little far from that thing then suddenly I don't know how I will reach back to the same place again and again. it's like I traped on a loop in this forest. I try to call my father, my brothers but can't then suddenly something grabbed my leg and started dragging me somewhere. I tried to free my leg from that thing but could not. I started crying when that thing throw me near some big tree,

I looked around to find someone who could help me get out of there but there was no one then suddenly I heard a girl's mumbling and footsteps. I got happy and started looking around to find her even trying to call her but there was no one near me then suddenly I saw a bunch of people shadows coming towards me calling my name which makes me even more scared. Suddenly I heard a loud bang from somewhere near me and saw that all the shadows are gone then I heard some footsteps coming towards me and then it stopped. I looked around again but I can't see anyone. I was trying to get up but that thing tied my foot tightly. I was just about to touch it when I heard a girl's voice saying: Look like I scared you too much 

I got frozen, I try to look around to find someone but still, there was no one. I got more scared now. I try to say something but can't. Suddenly I feel my leg being free. Nothing is holding my leg. I got up quickly, trying to leave that place but fell down and suddenly I couldn't feel my legs anymore. I try to move it but can't. Then I started hearing a laughing sound and said mockingly: You can't see me now aww but don't worry, we will meet very soon.

After hearing her, I said in a scared voice while trying to find the girl who was talking to me: Who are you? And what do you want from me, why did you bring me here, you don't know what my family is going to do when they come to know what you are doing with me then they will not gonna leave you, understand?

Then again I started hearing a laughing sound which sounds so scary. I was about to tell her to stop but she cut me off and again say mockingly: Ohhhh,  don't worry dear, your family, they can't do anything to me And they won't be able to do anything when I come to you and destroy you And you know why because I'm way more powerful than your family? If you don't believe me then let me show you something.

Suddenly I passed out and when I woke up, I saw myself in the living room of my house. I got happy that I could get help from my family now. I look around to find them but saw a mirror on the left side and see something strange, I was in my five old body. I got panicked. I try to find my family but when I look up and see my brother smirking at me but my eyes are wide when I see Rose with a wounded hand in Dad's arms who was behind them. She's smirking at me too. Then my brothers said that they going to punish me for hurting Rose then they come forward to hit me when- 

I scream and look around and see that I was in my bed maybe it was just another bad dream. I don't know why I keep getting these nightmares it' feels so real. It felt like this is really gonna happened to me. No, Ruby, don't think like that this is just a dream, nothing going to happen like that even if it happens I know my family will protect me. They won't let anyone hurt me.

I look at the time and then rushed towards the bathroom because I will be late if I don't get up now. After getting ready for school. I rushed towards the dinner table for breakfast and see Dad's already ready for work. He looked at me and smiled then came and hugged me tightly and said: Good morning, my princess, Did you sleep well?

yes, I sleep like a baby I said but he doesn't look like he believes it he is about to say something when I ask for breakfast while changing the topic cause I really don't wanna talk about that, I don't want him to know about my dream and then get sad after hearing Rose's name. After I asked him about food he called the maids  to served us food then I saw my all brother come inside the dining room one by one. I run toward James and hugged him tightly. he smiled and kiss my forehead then he just sits on his chair without saying anything, I just look at Dad to say something but he just nodded and sign me to sit on my chair then I sit when my other brothers come and kiss my forehead then they wish me good morning one by one.

after breakfast, I kiss my brothers and dad's cheeks and say bye to them one by one as I have to go to school now. But when I was about to kiss James on his cheek, he stand up from his chair and walked out of the dining room. I try to call him but he didn't listen to me then dad told me that I have to go to the car because if I hadn't then I will be late for school so I listen to him and go to the car. 

I was in the car looking out of the window. I am upset about James' behavior towards me in the morning. something is strange James never behaves especially to me. I know something is wrong, I had a bad feeling about this, did he find the truth? but how can he? there's no proof of that incident. there was no way that he finds the truth maybe I am thinking too much so I just close my eyes to distract myself then my brother Andrew came and hugged me tightly, and told me to not get upset about James' behavior, he said that James' behaves like this cause he is stressed about some work. maybe he is right, I am thinking too much.

Well I have 5 brothers James is the oldest, Liam and Noah are twins,  Ethan and then Andrew.

Well if I talk about my life, everything is so perfect. my family treats me like a princess and in my school, everyone treats me like a queen. everything is so good especially after Rose is gone from our lives.  

Well, I know it's a good thing that I get rid of her from our lives.