Chapter 5

James pov;

I am in my office which is in my house, I was working on some files like every day and I was just about to finish it when suddenly I saw something covered in a bedsheet, a little far from my table. it was strange because I remember there was nothing in that place before. I was looking at that thing when suddenly that bedsheet became full of blood. I took out my gun and started going toward that thing. I was just a little far from that thing when I suddenly heard a bang behind me.

when I turned around to see what happened, I saw that the whole room's furniture was scattered there. I don't know why I feel like someone is watching me right now but who? No one is here right now, I am just alone here in this room. maybe it's because of this thing. I looked back at that thing and saw that the bedsheet was back to normal but then suddenly that bedsheet fell off And I saw a mirror and I saw 'Did you miss me, Brother?' was written on with some fresh blood.

suddenly I got a painful headache, it was so painful that my vision started getting blurred from it. after some time my headache stopped even my vision started getting better. I blinked my eyes a few times to get a clear view then I looked around and saw that I was in our house's living room. but something is strange. this is our living room but still, it looks a little different, This room just looks like the day we lost our Rose.

I was starting to get a little panic now, maybe I should just leave from here, right? I try to get up but I can't move, not even a little bit. it's like my whole body is paralyzed. I closed my eyes to calm down and when I opened my eyes and saw my little rose smiling at me, I smiled at her too and tried to go near her with my all power but I couldn't even move a bit then again I looked towards my baby sister but my heartbeat stopped when I was my 18-year-old self behind her with an iron rod smirking at her and before I can try to do anything, he started beating her brutally.

I try to scream, try to stop him even try to move but I can't, my body is paralyzed. I can't see this sight anymore so somehow I close my eyes with tears then suddenly everything becomes silent. so I opened my eyes to see and saw my little sister was lying there full of blood and my 18-year-old self was sitting beside her then they both looked at me and started saying: YOU KILLED ME, YOU KILLED ME, YOU KILLED ME, YOU KILLED ME,

" stop it"

James?

YOU KILLED ME, YOU KILLED ME, YOU KILLED ME, YOU KILLED ME,

"please stop it"

wake up James

YOU KILLED ME, YOU KILLED ME, YOU KILLED ME, YOU KILLED ME,

" STOP IT"

Suddenly someone slaps me. I opened my eyes and saw Dad, he looked concerned so I asked him about what happened and he said that he had come to tell me that we had already landed in Paris and our car was ready to go to that social worker's office where our rose is.

social worker office? I said in a confused voice.

Dad, Rose was in that burning building, so she should be in a hospital, why are we going to that social worker's office? should we first go to our rose and then to that social worker's office? I said just to make sure that if I heard something wrong.

I also think that, but when I asked that social worker about our rose, she said our rose was fine and with her. He said happily and then started dragging me to our car. I tried to say something about Rose's condition but he stopped me and said that: we should not think about past things, all is matter that our rose is fine and healthy so let's forget about this and focus on making our rose comfortable with us. understand?

I nodded then Dad called someone and talked. I don't know why I feel something strange. I have a feeling that the girl we were about to meet today is our rose but still, I feel like something dangerous going to happen to us.

I feel like someone watching our moves. I tried to distract myself from all this but then suddenly I got a call from that man who told me about Rose. I took the call and was about to say something but then I heard a bang from the other side, I tried to listen but all I could hear was a few words "Sir-------sorry---------we--------but---------------kill----------don't----------the one " and then call cut from the other side. I tried to call him back but the phone was switched off.

so I told Dad about this and he told me to send some men to the location where I got this call to check if something happened there. I nodded then I called my assistant and ordered him to send some of our men to that location then I cut the call because Dad told me that we were about reach to that social office.

I got too happy and nervous after hearing this. I am about to meet my little sister, my little rose, I just hope that she doesn't remember our past so that we can all live our lives happily together but what if she remembers that? What if she hates us? What if she doesn't wanna live with us? but all I know is that if she is our rose, then she will have to live with us. I will not let her go away from us again. She is my sister, my rose and she has to live with us forever. whether she likes it or not.

Hey guys,

I hope you like this chapter,☺️

Please leave your comments and votes.........🥺

Are you excited for the next update?

Stay safe and healthy 💞

Thank you 😊

See you in the next update 👋👋👋👋