Chapter 3

William POV; (father)

I'm not sure why James is acting this way. His behavior is making Ruby upset, and I need to talk to him about it. He can't keep treating her this way. I called him to come to my office, but he's taking a long time to arrive. I'm starting to feel impatient now.

James and Liam entered my office. I instructed them to sit and addressed James' behavior towards Ruby.

He sighed, looked at me, and said: Dad, can we talk about it later? I am a little busy right now. I was middle of something when you asked me to come here.

I glared at him and said: no, we gonna talk about it right now, right here, understand?

Dad pleas-

No, tell me right now why are you behaving like this. I said while glaring at him.

Okay, I will tell you. Dad, I think I have found her. He said while looking into my eyes.

I was about to say something when Liam cut me off and said: found who? I am confused, bro, what are you talking about?

Rose, our little Rose. He smiles while saying this

I was shocked, I thought she was dead. I thought I lost her forever. I look at Liam, he also looks shocked. There are tears in his eyes. My baby is alive, my Rose is alive. I controlled myself from crying and said in a shaking voice: You found her? Where is she? How is she? Is she fine? What does she look like? Why didn't you tell me about this?

He sighed and said: Dad I didn't tell you about this because I am not sure right now. I got a call from our man regarding Rose. He says that I have seen Rose somewhere in Paris. He's not sure but he says that he saw someone who just looks like our Rose.

My heart beating so fast. My Rose, my baby is outside somewhere in a dangerous world. I have to find her as soon as possible. What if someone hurt her? No, I will not let anyone hurt my baby again.

Then what are you doing? Tell him to find her in every single place in Paris and take her here to me. If she is my Rose then she has to be here with me, with her dad. I said

I know Dad I even sent a search team for her. Don't worry Dad, everything's gonna be good. He said that but he still looks unsure about it. I know he still blames himself for that day but he has to know that blaming isn't going to help him. I am not saying that they did nothing wrong, I know what we did is unforgiving but we can do anything for her to forgive us. I was in my thoughts when Liam said: Dad, should we tell everyone about it?

No, not now, we're not sure right now if she is our Rose or not. First, we have to find her and see if she's our Rose or not. If yes then we will tell them but not now. Okay? James said

Okay, but I do it fast because I want my daughter with me as soon as possible. Understand? He just nodded and left the room while calling someone. After he was gone, Liam looked at me and started smiling like crazy then hugged me tightly and said in an excited voice: Dad we found her, I thought we lost her forever. You can't imagine how happy I am after hearing this all but I am scared, what if she doesn't wanna live with us, what if she is scared of us, what if she hates us? What if she doesn't remember us at all?

Who doesn't remember us? What you guys are talking about?

We looked back and Noah stood at the door with a confused expression.

nothing son

Dad I know you are hiding something from me so please tell me now who doesn't remember us? who you guys are talking about? Noah said this. I wanted to tell him about this but I couldn't. I was about to change the topic but Liam said that we should tell Noah about this. maybe we should tell him even if I die to tell someone this good news and I don't think that Noah tells anyone about this so it's a good thing then.

after I explained everything to him, he smiled like some crazy person and jumped in happiness then hugged me tightly while saying how much he is happy about this and how much he missed her, how he's gonna spend time with her and take her to do shopping. I smile while listening to his all talks. I just hope that girl is my Rose so that I can take her with me to stay with us. Don't worry, Rose, you will be with us very soon and I will never let you go away from me. you will always be with me, with your dad.

Third-person POV; (somewhere in Paris)

James' team searched the whole area to find that girl. They were trying to find that girl for two days without any rest. They know how much that girl is meant to their bosses But they are unaware that someone is watching them for the whole time. That person who was watching them the whole time smirked and then said: look like it's time for me to enter your life, Ruby.

After that, the person set the whole building on fire while leaving that place and said this with a smirk: welcome to hell, Little Ruby.

Hey guys,

I hope that you like this chapter,

Please leave your comments and votes..........

Who do you guys think that person is?

Are you excited for the next update?

Thank you

See you in the next update