CHAPTER 13

Third person POV;

In an instant, the previously bustling scene is shattered by a deafening silence, as the onlookers stand in disbelief at the unfolding spectacle before them. The once formidable and ominous figures are now cowering in a state of utter misery and terror.

The girl who had arrogantly declared herself as the school's queen is now an image of despair, her face contorted with anguish and her eyes streaming with tears. The minions who had once served as her shadows and protectors are now reduced to quivering messes, their faces pale with fear and their voices trembling as they plead for mercy from something. They look around frantically, hoping in vain that someone or something will rescue them and spare them from the terrible fate that seems looming.

It's unclear who is causing the fear, but whoever is responsible for making Issac react in such a way, should avoid getting on that person's bad side. The intensity of Issac's reaction suggests that the person in question may have a lot of power or influence over him, and it might be wise to steer clear of any conflicts with them.

Some people pity them and some feel overjoyed by seeing them miserable. Ruby's crying fell like music to their ears. Everyone was looking at their miserably with a smile when Andrew came out from school covered in all blood. He looked around like he was finding someone then he looked at Ruby and tried to go to her but suddenly passed out as well.

James surrounded Ruby and Andrew as he saw them passing out from this. He didn't know what happened here but seeing his siblings like this, he made a promise to himself that he would find the person who did this to his siblings and torture him until that person begged him for his death.

He was fuming with anger when Ethan called his name while holding Andrew tightly. He looked at him and ordered him to find Rose and take her home before she saw any of this. He took Ruby and Andrew to his car and instructed some of his men to assist Ethan in finding Rose and taking her home.

Ethan POV;

I have to find Rose before she sees any of this and is traumatized by it. I don't care what happened or who's dead. All I care about is that this incident is affecting my siblings in a bad way. I don't know what happened to my brother, who did this to him, why he had so much blood on him, and why Ruby was screaming like this.

I know it's her friend who's dead but still, it's not the first time her friend dead. Every time one of her friends dies, She will just be sad for some days and then make new friends and it's not like she was really close to that girl, in fact, she bullied that girl so much. Something else happened, something I didn't know.

How useless brother I am. My siblings need me and I am not there for them. Ruby was crying and I was not there to hug her and comfort her, Andrew looked so stressed and I was not there to help him, Rose, I am such a bad brother to her, we finally found her after so many years but still I didn't even talk to her. Every time she tries to talk to me, I just ignore her. I don't know what happened to me, I even let Ruby poison her drink. Fortunately, that poison didn't work on her. What if she leaves us again, no she can't, we wouldn't let her, never ever let her but where she is.

I almost searched the whole school but still, there was no signal of her. I even tried to check CCTV to find her but that f**king thing is not working. Now the only place left to search is the basement but I hope she was not there as I know that me and brother use that to torture those kids who don't listen to us. That place is nasty, there's blood everywhere.

I sent some man to the basement to check.  After some time I got a call from them, I picked up and they told me that they found Rose in their tied-up, and they brought her into the hall. I ran to the hall as I Heard this, I was fuming in anger, someone tied my sister there, my sister, I am gonna kill that person, I am gonna break every single it has in his body.

I just went to the hall and found my sister laying there unconscious. I gently held her in my arms and she opened her eyes, looked at me, and then hugged me, crying and asking for help before passing out again. I carried her to the car and rushed to the hospital because she was injured and needed quick medical attention.

Third person POV;

James and William were in the hospital. William was sitting in Ruby's room, comforting her as she cried and hugged him. Meanwhile, James was sitting in Andrew's room, trying to find out what happened. However, Andrew didn't have much memory of the incident. All he knew was that Ruby had told him she saw Rose in a classroom, so he went to look for her.

Andrew grew impatient and started bombarding James with questions. James reassured him that Rose and Ruby were fine and there was no need to worry about them anymore. After leaving Andrew's room, he wanted to visit Rose and give her a hug. However, the doctor informed him that she was still unconscious and it would be best not to visit her right now to avoid causing her additional stress. So, he observed her through the window instead.

After some time, he called Ethan, but he cut the call. he didn't even know what to do because he knew Ethan was really angry. He didn't even see Ruby and Andrew and left after Rose in that state, but he can't blame him as he's angry as well. Right now, he can't do anything as his siblings need him more. He ordered his man to find out who did this to his siblings.

-------( AFTER MIDNIGHT )--------------

A person with red eyes and dressed in all black is standing on the rooftop of the building in front of the hospital, looking at everyone sleeping peacefully inside the hospital, unaware that they are being watched. The person smirks and mockingly says, 'How foolish. I can't believe you all call yourselves the most dangerous mafia. All I see are pitiful people who can't even protect their loved ones when they are about to be killed. I feel sorry for you all, poor mafia.'

That person was about to leave when it saw a girl staring at it. It looked at the girl while smirking, and then the girl started shining in red too.

It says while staring at her as well-

Good job, my shadow.

 Did you feel overjoyed when you saw them in such a miserable state?

Rose

Hello guys 🤗

How are you all?

I hope you all like this chapter ❣️

Who do you think rose is?🤔

Are you excited for the next chapter?

Thank you 🥰

Stay safe and healthy always 🥰

Bye bye 👋👋👋