Jealousy ♱ Tom

Warnings: Cursing, Light drinking
words: 561
____________________________
✮ Tom gets a bit jealous of a guy flirting with you at the bar 🤭. ✮ 2009 !! ❦
________________________________________________________

Tom suggested that him and I go out to a bar for a night out. I agreed, and we got dressed up and headed out.

When we got to the bar, we ordered some drinks and found a table to sit at. Him and I chatted and laughed, enjoying each other's company. However, after a little while, Tom noticed a guy who kept looking over at me. The guy was smiling and seemed to be trying to catch my eye.

Tom tried to ignore it at first, but he couldn't help feeling a little jealous. He didn't want to be the kind of guy who got jealous over nothing, but he couldn't help it. He loved Y/N and didn't want anyone else to even look at her.

After a while, the guy got up and walked over to their table. "Hey, I couldn't help but notice you over here," he said, looking at me. "You're really beautiful. Can I buy you a drink?"

I smiled politely and said, "No, thank you. I'm here with my boyfriend." I gestured to Tom, who was sitting next to me.

The guy looked at Tom and sneered. "Really? This guy?" he said, looking Tom up and down. "I don't see what you see in him. He looks like a loser."

Tom was furious. He stood up and faced the guy. "The fuck did you just say?" he said, his voice low and dangerous. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

The guy backed off a little, sensing Tom's anger. "Hey, man, I didn't mean anything by it. I was just trying to be friendly."

Tom didn't believe him. He could see the guy's eyes flicking back to me, and he knew that he was still interested in me. "Listen," he said, his voice still low. "I don't want you talking to my girlfriend anymore. Got it?"

The guy nodded, looking a little scared. "Um, Yeah, sure, man. No problem."

Tom sat back down, feeling a little embarrassed by his outburst. I put a hand on his arm. "It's okay," I said. "I'm not interested in him anyway."

Tom smiled at you, feeling relieved. He knew that he was being silly, but he just couldn't help it. He loved you, and would never want to lose you.

We finished their drinks and left the bar, walking home together. As we walked, Tom put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. "I'm sorry about earlier," he said. "I just can't stand the thought of anyone else looking at you."

I smiled up at him. "It's okay," I said. "I love you, and I know that you love me. That's all that matters."

After a minute of just looking at eachother, he leaned in and kissed me. He knew that he had overreacted, but he just couldn't help it. He loved you more than anything and would never want anyone taking you away from him.

From that day on, Tom tried to keep his jealousy under control. He knew that you loved him and that he didn't have anything to worry about.

________________________________________________________

This is kinda shitty but still hope you like it, first chapter !! Any requests??? Have a great day / night, love yaaa !! <3