The Cure ♱ Bill

Warnings: none !
words: 308
____________________________
✮ Bill gets sick, and as the great girlfriend you are (duh!) you take care of him. ✮ 2007 !! ❦
________________________________________________________

You woke up to the sound of coughing coming from the other room. You got out of bed and walked to the living room, where you saw Bill sitting on the couch, wrapped in a blanket and holding a box of tissues. He looked miserable.

"Hey, how are you feeling, baby?" you asked, sitting down next to him.

"I feel like I'm dying," he said, his voice hoarse.

You put your hand on his forehead. "You're burning up," you said. "Let me take care of you, my love."

You got up and went to the kitchen, returning with a bowl of soup and some crackers. You sat down next to Bill and helped him sit up so that he could eat. You fed him the soup, and you felt the warmth spreading through his body.

After he finished eating, you gave him some medicine and a glass of water. You sat with him, his head on your chest, legs intertwined, talking and telling him stories to keep his mind off of how bad he was feeling. You always made him feel comfortable and you always took such great care of him.

As the day went on, you continued to take care of Bill. You brought him more food, gave him more medicine, and stayed by his side. By the end of the day, he was feeling much better.

"You're the best girlfriend ever," he said.

"I know," you said, grinning. "Don't worry, I'll always be here to take care of you. And if you ever get sick again, I'll make sure to bring you some chicken soup and a kiss on the forehead."

Bill laughed. "I don't know which one is more effective, the soup or the kiss."

"Both, obviously," you said, laughing. "I'm the perfect cure for any illness."

Bill smiled. "I think you're right about that."

________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy. 🫶🏻 Sorry it's kinda short!
But i may not be updating the next two days, but i might. Have a good night ! <3