For the First Time ♱ Bill

Warnings: none !
Words: 374
____________________________
✮ While shopping, Bill tells you he loves you for the first time ! ✮ 2008!! ❦
________________________________________________________

As you and bill walked around the mall, trying to decide on what store to go into, Bill couldn't help but admire how beautiful you looked. He loved spending time with you and shopping together was always a fun experience. You both laughed and joked around, trying on different outfits and taking silly pictures.

As you walked around the mall, you saw a cute little boutique. You suggested that you both check it out, and Bill eagerly agreed. The boutique had a lot of unique and trendy clothes that you both loved. You found a cute skirt and Bill found a new shirt that looked amazing on him.

As you both walked out of the store, Bill took your hand and pulled you close. He whispered in your ear, "I can't believe how lucky I am to be dating you." You smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

After shopping, you both went to a nearby boba shop. You ordered your favorite drink and Bill ordered a new flavor that he wanted to try. You both sat down and enjoyed your drinks while talking about your day.

As you finished your boba, Bill suggested that you both take a walk around the park nearby. You both walked hand in hand, enjoying the beautiful scenery around you. You both stopped at a bench and sat down.

Bill turned to you and said, "I have something I want to say to you." You looked at him, curious. He continued, "I know we've only been dating for a short time, but I can't imagine my life without you. You make me so happy and I love spending time with you. I want to be with you forever."

Did he say what you think he had said? You've never said 'i love you' too eachother, even tho it had been obvious you both truly did, and it was quite obvious.

You replied, "I feel the same way, Bill. I love you so much." You received a passionate kiss from the dark haired boy next to you.

As the sun began to set, you both headed back to the car. You were so happy to be with him and wouldn't want anything other than what you had with him.
________________________________________________________

Anyways i feel like i write like some boring millennial 🧍🏼‍♀️. But enjoyyyy ! Also any ideas? Lots of details is great so give requests !! I'd appreciate it. :))