Picnic ♱ Tom

Warnings: none !
Words: 361
____________________________
✮ You and Tom go on your first date, a picnic date. ✮ 2003 !! ❦
________________________________________________________

Tom and I had been talking for weeks, and we finally decided to go on our first date. We wanted to do something special, so we decided on a picnic date. I was so excited to spend the day with him.

Tom walked to my house, and we both walked to the park. We talked about our favorite things to do , and I was surprised to learn that we had a lot in common.

When we arrived at the park, Tom took my hand and led me to a beautiful spot under a tree. He had set up a picnic blanket and had brought a basket full of delicious food. I was impressed by his thoughtfulness.

We sat down on the blanket and Tom said, "I made your favorite sandwich, peanut butter and jelly."

I smiled and replied, "Thank you, Tom. You remembered."

We enjoyed the delicious food and talked for hours. Tom told me stories about his childhood, and I shared my dreams for the future. We laughed and joked around, and I felt like I had known him forever.

After we finished eating, Tom suggested playing frisbee. I was hesitant at first, but he convinced me to try. As we threw the frisbee back and forth, I couldn't help but smile. Tom was funny and so very attractive, and I was having so much fun.

As the sun began to set, Tom took my hand and led me to a nearby pond. He had brought a blanket, and we sat down to watch the sunset. The sky was filled with beautiful colors, and I felt like I was in a dream.

Tom wrapped his arm around me and said, "I had a great time today."

I leaned my head on his shoulder and replied, "Me too. I had so much fun with you."

Tom smiled and said, "I can't wait to go on another date with you."

We stayed until it was dark, and then Tom walked me home. As we got to my house, he leaned in for a kiss. It was sweet and gentle, and I knew that I wanted to see him again.
________________________________________________________

Sorry this is so bad I'm lowkey drunk as shit🧍🏼‍♀️.  Anyways hope you enjoy i might update again tonight cause im bored and i still don't know how to write the pt.2 of the bill story so im not even sure i will but im trying. love y'all !!