Monsoon ♱ Georg

Warnings: none !
words: 321
_____________________________✮ You, a guitarist, go on tour with the band. ✮ 2008 !! ❦
________________________________________________________

You, aswell of the rest of the band had been touring across the country, performing in different cities. Tonight you would be playing in Berlin, a town you guys had performed in before. You were all getting ready for the show, dressing in your simple costumes, getting makeup done, aswell as your hair. You were all excited to perform together and make the crowd go wild.

As you all took the stage, the crowd cheered and clapped. You and Tom started playing your guitars, Georg played bass, Gustav played the drums, and Bill sang. Soon the intro to "Monsoon," one of the bands most popular songs, started to play.

The crowd sang along as Bill's powerful voice filled the room. You all played your instruments with passion and energy, and you could feel the connection between you and your bandmates. You all moved in sync, feeling the music flow through your veins.

After the show, you all gathered backstage, laughing and chatting about the performance. You were all thrilled at how well it went, and you were grateful to have each other as friends and bandmates.

Georg pulled you aside and whispered in your ear, "You were amazing tonight. I'm so lucky to have you." You blushed and leaned in for a kiss, feeling the warmth of Georg's lips on yours.

As you all packed up your instruments and headed out of the venue, you felt a sense of accomplishment and happiness. You were doing what you loved, with the people you loved, and nothing could beat that feeling. You all piled into the tour van, ready for the next adventure that awaited you.

On the way back to the hotel, you and Georg snuggled up in the backseat, talking about your future together. You knew that no matter what happened, you had each other and your music to keep you going. You closed your eyes and drifted off too sleep.
________________________________________________________

Sorry this isn't the best, i'm so tired, also sorry (not sorry) for sm georg 🤭. ALSO GO FOLLOW MY TUMBLR ITS 'kkaulitzz' IM UPLOADING MY STORIES ON THERE TOO AND I WILL BE POSTING OTHER THINGS ON THERE !!