Finally ♱ Gustav

warnings: none
words: 345
______________________________________________________________

You, Tom, Bill, Georg, and Gustav have been friends since the band first got together, and now you all were teens. You loved the boys, and you loved hanging out with them.

But there's something special between you and Gustav. You've both been dancing around your feelings, unsure if the other feels the same way. Little do you know, Tom, Bill, and Georg are secretly rooting for you two to get together.

One sunny afternoon, as you all are sitting in the living room of the kaulitz home, Tom couldn't contain his excitement any longer. "Hey, Gustav, you know (Y/N) has a thing for you, right?" he nudged Gustav, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Gustav's cheeks turned a shade of pink as he glanced over at you. "Really? You think so?" he asked, trying to hide his own growing feelings.

Bill chimed in, "Come on, Gustav! It's obvious you two are perfect for each other. Just ask (Y/N) out already!"

Georg added, "You've got nothing to lose, Gustav. We all know how much you care about each other."

Feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement, Gustav finally mustered up the courage to have a heart-to-heart conversation with you. One evening, as the sun set over the town, he asked if you could take a walk together.

As you strolled along the quiet streets, Gustav's voice quivered with anticipation. "Hey, (Y/N), there's something I've been meaning to tell you," he began, his eyes filled with affection. "I've been falling for you, and I can't imagine my life without you. Would you please be my girlfriend?"

A smile spread across your face as your heart filled with joy. "Gustav, I've been feeling the same way. Of course, I'd love to be your girlfriend!"

With that, the two of you kissed passionately knowing that your friends' intuition was right all along. From that moment on, your friendship blossomed into a beautiful romance. You spent countless days and nights together, making music, exploring the town, and creating memories that would last a lifetime.
______________________________________________________________

GUYS HI ! I'm so sorry i haven't been updating, and i'm sorry that this is so horrible. But i love y'all and hope y'all have a good day <3.