Party ♱ Tom

Warnings: Mentions of alcohol
words: 423
___________________________
✮ You meet tom at a party, and he asks for your number after driving you home, which leads to much more between the two of you. ✮ 2009 !! ❦
________________________________________________________

You're at a party with some friends, enjoying music and drinks, yet sitting on the couch by yourself. Then you see an unfamiliar guy coming to sit next to you. He's tall, with long, dark braids, and a very attractive smile. He catches your eye and walks over to you. "Hey, I'm Tom. What's your name?" he asks.

You introduce yourself and chat for a while. You find out that you have a lot in common, and you enjoy his company. As the night goes on, Tom becomes increasingly flirty. He compliments your outfit and smiles at you.

"So, do you come to these parties often?" he asks.

"Not really," you say. "I'm more of a homebody."

"Well, I'm glad you decided to come tonight," he says. "It wouldn't be the same without you."

You feel your cheeks heat up, and you're grateful for the dim lighting in the room. You're not used to being the center of attention, but you like the way Tom makes you feel.

As the night wears on, you find yourself spending more and more time with Tom. You're laughing and joking, and you feel like you've known him for years. You're surprised at how comfortable you feel around him.

When it's time to leave, Tom offers to drive you home. You accept, and he walks you to his car. The drive is quiet, but you feel a spark between the two of you. You're not sure if it's just the alcohol talking, but you feel like you could talk to him all night.

When he drops you off, he gives you his number and tells you to text him when you get home. You can't stop thinking about him, and the next day you text him.

"Hey, it's me," you write. "Just wanted to say thanks for last night. I had a great time."

"Me too," he writes back. "Let's hang out again soon."

The both of you DEFINITELY hung out plenty more after that. You went to different restaurants, a theme park, to which the rest of the band tagged along, and random walks around town, or at the park.

After only two weeks of talking, Tom asked you to be his girlfriend, and who would say no to that? You were genuinely so happy with him. Who would've thought you would meet your soulmate at some stupid party.

________________________________________________________

Sorry this is so shitty i'm so tired rn. I'm also SO sorry for not updating, i've been busy and stressed. But i'm gonna try to update more :).