The walk to the hall

You and Mishka both were leaving the library and were walking in silence.

The P.A speaker went on. It was Escargoon

Escargoon: Will all star Allies, Royal guests and our Main guards please report to the lecture hall immediately we are having a emergency meeting. I repeat we are having an emergency meeting please report to the lecture hall immediately.

Mishka: That was quick.

Y/n: Yeah it was.

You both head towards the lecture hall as quickly as you two could. You saw Mozes coming out from another hall. He took a solid look at you. At this moment you could see how he resembled Meta Knight in a way, he had the same cold stare that Meta Knight has occasionally. Mozes ran off towards lecture hall.

The two of you continued walking towards the lecture hall and Meta Knight walked towards the two of you. He began to walk with you two.

Meta Knight: So Mishka how are things?

You could tell that he was a bit nervous. You couldn't blame him since it was awkward to talk to someone who you had history with.

Mishka: Oh things are well just diplomatic things but other than that things are well.

You could feel how awkward it was.

Meta Knight: I'm assuming that he didn't take the news well about the whole thing. Did he.

Mishka: No he didn't but it's not like he was going to take it well in the first place.

Meta Knight: yeah...

You assumed that there talking about Mozes. You could tell that they have mutual respect towards each like old friends that haven't spoken in years but nothing more.

The 3 of you made it to the hall. You and Meta Knight went your guys own way to your seats by Sword and Blade, Mishka went to her seat by Mozes.