Fantasy - Steamy Morning

It was a quiet sunday morning, in their comfy bed.
He lay there half naked, with only boxers over. He slowly opened his eyes, to his beautiful morning view. She lay on her side to face him, her long legs rested on his lower body, beautifully intertwined with his limbs. She calmly placed her palm over his chest, deeply lost in her slumber. She wore only a night gown, which did not necessarily cover her curves.

He was amused by the view, how adorable she was, a small smile slipped from his lips, as he slowly glided his fingers over her forehead,  chubby cheeks, warm neck. It was then her full boobs, which were partially hidden & partially visible through the thin fabric caught his attention.

It triggered passion & romance inside him when he decided to gently slide down her neck, drawing small circles around her nipples. He could sense both her nipples & his member becoming erect.

She scrunched her eyebrows, without even opening her eyes, clearly annoyed by the disturbing touch, she turns to lie on her back, moving slightly away from him & continues her beauty sleep. His member grew to full length now as he witnessed the ravishing view of her partially visible curvy figure through the nighty.

He could not stop himself anymore, he moves towards her, cups her full boobs & caressing her nipples again, biting his own lips. She gets irritated by his continuous touches & this time pulls him into her, hugging him tight, instructing him sleepishly to sleep as it's her Sunday morning!

He was surprised by her move, but does not obey. He begins to kiss the crook of her neck, slowly yet passionately, sucking that area, arousing her, stirring away her sleep. He cups her full boobs, stimulating her nipples, and his hands wander along her curves, smoothly along the fabric.

She moans first, before even opening her eyes, budging towards him unconsciously, rubbing herself against his masculine physique. He loved her sleepy voice and he moaned too, making her wet early in the morning. He slowly rises to kiss her as she quivered with passion, then he begins to travel down, sliding her nighty up, spreading her legs smoothly.

He placed butterfly kisses all along upto her sweet spot which was already dripping with nectar. He started slurping all the juices, without a warning. She smiles and moans at the same time, opening her eyes, half rising from bed to look at him. She gently grabs his hair, pulling it up to her view, he makes eye contact, still licking his lips, smirking at her.

"I wish I slept more, but I would never complain to wake up like this!" She blushes stroking his hair. "And I declare, this is the best way to begin my mornings too!" He winks at her, digging back in, to finish what he started.