Fantasy - Birthday Present

The night arrived & he was eagerly staring at me, wiggling his eyebrows, sitting by the dinner table. I smirked at him, serving food. "Babe, give my gift already!" I made the b'day boy plead, which was kinda cute, but little did he know what was awaiting him.
"Finish your dinner fast & go upstairs, your gift will be ready" I playfully messed up his hair & gave him a peck on the lips before leaving.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

His POV:
I quickly finished my dinner and jog upstairs, to our bedroom. As I opened the door, to witness her sitting on the matress, wearing a sexy black lacey bra, G-string thong & matching black stockings which ran upto her mid-thigh, her curls flowed down along her beautiful shoulder & plumpy melons. That red lipstick, which never fails to turn me on & with her smokey eyes she stared at me from the distance, seductively.

As I paced closer, I noticed a handcuffs & black piece of satin cloth in front of her. She smirked at me, and by that time I figured out my present. Erotic desires brimmed in both of us, as I kissed her on the cheek first, slowly pulled her up, turned her around to tie the satin blind fold.

I held her hands together behind her & leaned over slowly, whispering "I'm loving my present even before I unwrap it". She slightly arched her neck subconsciously, and I slowly moved her curls aside, kissing the nape of her neck, as she leaned back against me in pleasure. I laid her down & fastened the hand cuffs to the rod at the sides of our bed. She lay there helpless, which tempted me to unwrap my present sooner.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Her POV:
I lay there with my hands tied & blindfolded, the thought of what all could happen next made my thongs soaking wet already. The anticipation of his touch, made me even more weaker. I felt him slowly draw circles around my navel, with his fingers very gently, while all I craved was something rough.

I could feel his breath over my lips, as I move up only to meet his fingers sliding along my lips slowly. I then felt him whisper again, "Time to unwrap my present!" as his fingers were simultaneously stroking my hard nipples above my bra & my wet thong, sliding up & down. I couldn't resist anymore, "take me, right now, please..." I twisted in pleasure.

I sensed him unhooking my bra, removing it slowly & felt his wet tongue savouring my melon, when I arched expecting more, he moved away. I then heard clinging sound of his belt's buckle, realising that he's undressing. After a quick gap he pounced back on me, I felt his lips on mine, he kissed me hard, with his tongue thrusting into my mouth & I arched up to kiss him with equal passion.

But he left me open mouthed, sucking my neck and  travelled down to ravish my melons, one by one, with his wet tongue and suddenly I felt his finger thrusting into my wet slit. I gasped in surprise, biting my lips and didn't know what more to expect.

He kept gliding his tongue down and down, around my navel and belly, kissing it passionately. My hands were already aching, but not more than my wet hole for his thick dick. I now felt him rip my thongs in a second, as I arch my back for him to worship my entrance, which was dripping with my nectar, pleading for his tongue to savour every single drop of it, but he had other ideas.

He kept tracing the edge of my stockings, along my thigh when suddenly he streched it's edge and let it loose to hit my thigh. I moaned loud from the pleasure and pain, while I heard him growl hearing my noise.
He now started placing butterfly kisses down my leg, simultaneously removing my stocking.

I heard his soft moan, then his whisper,
"I can witness my 'entire' gift now"
I responded hazily, "please claim it soon! It's all yours to take!"

I then felt his wet tongue on my insides & he started stimulating my clit, simultaneously popping my legs up and placing them over his shoulder. I was arching my back from ecstasy, my hands ached so much, all I could see was dark but my mind was fogged with the thoughts of him, his voice, his touch, his tongue, his fingers and his dick.

He ravished my pussy mercilessly as I reached my climax and oozed all my juices over his face. I moaned like crazy and he kept licking me, without a pause. After a few seconds, I sensed the warmth of his body vanish and cold air surrounded me instead.

Then slowly I laid to my back, when he walked around to release the handcuffs. "You should not move until I tell you to" he ordered in his sexy voice. I just nodded my head, and lay there with my hands resting on my side.

I then felt soft round skin brushing against my lips, when immediately I sensed his member. I badly wanted to suck it, as I let my tongue out he moved it away and placed his fingers into my mouth instead.
I sighed and sucked his fingers hard, hearing him moan.

He then placed his member head over my lips again, "savour me" he ordered. I slowly began to draw circles with my tongue over his tip, then started to suck him gently. He made me sit, and guided my hand to his dick as I worked along his length, sucking, moving up and down along his dick at the right pace, when he pulled my hair up tight, turning me on even more. I increased my pace quickly, sucked hard and he moaned loud while cumming on me as I felt his wetness ooze along my breasts and chest, dripping down slowly.

We were mad horny right now, so he removed my blindfold and we pounced on each other, while I dominated him getting on top and started kissing him hard, while seductively rubbing my pussy along his dick and teasing him. He flipped me in one stroke and laid over me, kissing my neck and tapping his hard member over my pussy playfully.

"I'm going to claim my gift, NOW" with that he entered me fully in one stroke of motion. I wrapped my legs around and hugged him tight, enjoying him. He kept thrusting in me and moaning himself, in missionary, while I was more than happy to watch his beautiful face crinkle with pleasure, as he was biting his lips and oh, thinking that I'm the only one to make him feel this way, gave me so much satisfaction.

As we both climaxed, he collapsed over me, resting his entire weight on my body, his head nuzzled in the crook of my neck, I whispered "Happy birthday darling" into his ears and kissed his cheeks, hugging him more tight.