Fantasy Shorts

She was too conscious of herself, as she was always made fun of being chubby and plus sized. He came closer and kissed her again, one last time before undressing her, as she hesitantly held is hands in denial. He was perplexed, "Did I do something wrong, did you not like something tell me darling, I'm all ears" he looked into her eyes with geniune worry, as he was taken aback.

"No, no, it's not you, its... It's... It's about me... My body... I'm scared..." She stared down, avoiding his daring eyes. He sighed laughingly. He pulled her chin up, with his one finger and made her look into his eyes, "Really? That's all that you think about yourself? Oh come on, I love what I'm seeing okay? And of course, you should love yourself too, no matter what, you're my sexy queen" he kissed her fiercely and ripped her clothing in one swift motion, leaving her with only her bra and panty.

"But... What if... I'm too tough for you to handle..." She puffed and spoke just above a whisper.

"Don't you dare think low of yourself ever again, you're MY girl, my freaky little slut and how could you even doubt ME. Remember, any guy could drive straight, only a real MAN can handle the curves". He hissed the last few words into her ears, as a moan slipped her lips and he started sucking her sweet spot over the neck, pinning down her hands to her sides, leaning his weight over her, making her suffocate from the pleasure, "babe... I can't breath..." She puffed again, dreamily, as his fingers worked their way down, stealthily sneaking into her panties and playing with her pussy.

He caught hold of her neck with one hand, while the other still inside her panties, mercilessly stimulating her clit, as he slightly choked her, looking straight into her eyes, "You're never allowed to be insecure about YOUR BODY, it's something I worship and it belongs to me. You're never allowed to doubt YOUR MAN, or else this is how you will suffer" he groaned angrily and knelt, pulling down her panties, and started eating her mercilessly, as she kept shaking and losing her balance, holding onto the wall behind, but at one point she was too weak at her knees when he pulled one of her legs up and placed it on his shoulder, as she pushed his face deeper into her feminity using her one leg, and balancing her sweet life with the other leg, screaming from all the pleasure, when she was so close to climax he stopped, dropping down her leg, he stood up and turned around casually, as she pulled him back, "Fuck babe, why did you stop??" She pleaded as she was about to cry.

"That's how you get to be treated when you don't love yourself enough" he smacked his lips, licking her juices over his mouth and adjusting his hair, walking away in style, as she stood there with trembling legs and teary eyes, like a pathetic mess.