3

Just some facts about the Marauders;

• Remus being the kind of guy that everyone has a tiny bit of a crush on because he's so clever and scarred and mysterious, yet he'll still take twenty minutes out of his day to explain some ancient runes to you.

• James Potter has a weird love of trains that everyone else finds mildly uncomfortable.

• Sirius and James are the sorts of people that cry at everything:
Remus and Lily are the sorts of people that cry at nothing.

• Peter has a strange aversion to coffee that no one quite understands.

• Remus once tried to get into quidditch, but never quite got the appeal of it.
He was always really into rugby, though.

• In a fight, Lily once charmed the frames of James' glasses hot pink.
Unfortunately, they went ridiculously well with his skin tone, and he kept them for a whole two years.

• Lily was the one that introduced Sirius to muggle music, he claims that she didn't.
He is a liar.

• Sirius' favorite movie is Dirty Dancing.
Once when (very) drunk, he and Remus decided to try the lift.
It resulted in the death of their pot plant that Peter had bought them as a housewarming gift.
Sirius had a funeral for it, and James made a speech.

• Peter's favorite Christmas movie is Die Hard.