Part- 11

You woke up and jumped out of bed getting dressed and walking out the front door. You were going out with Tom for a picnic at the park today so you put on a cute yet comfortable outfit and waited for Tom to pick you up.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" Tom said as he opened the car door for you.

"You look amazing too!" You wink as he hopped in the car.

Unbuckling you seat belt you pushed open the car door waiting for Tom to guid the way.

"I thought we might do something special like we used to do." He smiled sweetly taking your hand in his and guiding you to a bench while he grabbed a picnic blanket and basket.

"It's beautiful!" You say kissing his soft lips after looking at the view of the crystal clear lake.

"Just like you." He smiled as You smile sweetly looking at you with his gorgeous eyes.

"Your so cheesy" you giggle kissing his cheek before laying down on the blanket and looking up at the soft clouds.

"I may be cheesy but only for you" he winked while also laying down.

The day went on and you two ate food and recalled old memories.

"Im glad we found each other again." You say turning over onto your side.

"So am I... I remember being really depressed when you left" Tom said with a glimpse of sadness in his eyes.

"I hated leaving you and all our friends behind but my parents wouldn't listen to anything I said. They were always saying it's better for me to leave." You sigh grabbing Toms hand and giving it a little squeeze.

"None of that matters anymore because we are together again." He said leaning over and kissing your lips.

~later~

You lay in toms bed wrapped around his warm body.

"Y/n I love you so much." Tom said kissing your forehead.

"I love you so much too Tom!" You say kissing his lips as it slowly turned more passionate. You sat up still kissing him and you pick your leg up and drop it to the other side of him. Grabbing his shirt and leather pants as he did the same for you. Tom rolled you over so he was on top as he dove for your neck before pulling away and kissing down your body. He looked up as he got to your panties as you gave an nod. He slowly pulled them down as he got to work...

A/n- very important

Should I write smut? I'm really awkward writing it because I'm always scared that the person is gonna see it and know who I am 💀. I also just feel guilty in a way but if you want me too after I can edit this chapter and add it in.