Love For You

Scott's Perspective-

Scott woke up the next day and walked into the tavern.

"Hey Owen!" Scott smiled, petting the llama, "Did Jimmy come down?"

Owen blinked and nodded towards the stairs and window.

Scott nodded and walked upstairs.

I don't know if he was nodding to the stairs or the window.

As Scott walked over to the room Jimmy stayed in, he saw movement at the corner of his eye and looked out the window.

He saw Jimmy out in the flower fields, and he smiled.

He ran downstairs and outside, towards Jimmy.

Jimmy had his back turned so he didn't see Scott as he snuck up on him.

"What'cha doing?" Scott asked, laughing as Jimmy yelped and jumped.

"For a sheriff, you're very jumpy." Scott said, helping Jimmy up.

Jimmy rolled his eyes, pink tinting his face as he took Scott's helping hand.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked, trying to see what Jimmy was picking up.

"Well I wanted to thank you for letting me stay over and making me get some rest," Jimmy said, showing Scott a poppy, "So here!"

Scott blushed and held the flower, "Aw, thanks! How'd you know poppies are my favorite flower?"

"Er- I actually didn't know that! I just picked the flower I thought would look good on you."

Scott tilted his head, "What do you mean?"

"Well...like..." Jimmy turned away, looking really red and embarrassed.

Scott giggled, "Like..."

"Here," Jimmy said, taking the flower and putting it in Scott's hair, "Like that."

Scott blushed.

Jimmy then stepped back and looked even more embarrassed.

"Well?" Scott asked, "Were you right? Does it work?"

Jimmy blinked, "I...yeah." He said breathlessly.

Scott giggled and booped Jimmy's nose.

"Thanks then!"

Jimmy's face turned an even deeper shade of red (if that was even possible as he was already very red).

"Anyway, I guess you need to get working on the railroad, right?" Scott asked, changing the subject.

"Oh...yeah, I guess I should do that." Jimmy said, looking a bit upset at his departure.

But he flew off and left Scott flustered.

Jimmy's Perspective-

Later-

"I think he knows that I like him now.

I know he's really flirty so I can't tell if he likes me back or if he's just messing with me.

I hope he's not messing with me as I really like him.

But he probably is messing with me and it's really obvious that I like him.

What do you think I should do?"

Norman blinked and meowed.

Jimmy sighed as he continued to make anvils.

"You're right." He said, "I should just get this done and then tell him about my feelings for him."