~CHAPTER FOUR- EVERYTHING~

As soon as Xiao is gone, so am I. I teleport back to the Inn, landing crouched in the window sill; surveying the destruction of my making. Wincing, I drop into the room, running my hand over the burnt wood and indents from my daggers on the door. Someone has changed the sheets, which i practically burnt to a crisp, and I felt a twinge of guilt.
Maybe, I'll go interrogate Morax, and then get mora, and drop it off here. I jumped up on the window sill, stepping off and teleporting into the town i saw as i fell. I landed softly on the cobblestones of the town, looking around for a sign. I found it, hanging above a stall. Liyue Harbor's best fish! So, that's where I was. Liyue Harbor. I suppose it was a fitting name. I realized I was getting a lot of looks and headed towards the shadows, heading toward a place called Wangsheng funeral parlor. After all, who would hang out near a funeral parlor? I walk quickly up the hill, my hair blowing behind me. I stride up to the receptionist, a young woman with a glint in her eye and long brown hair.

"Hey, I recognize you! Come back to try again? Well GUESS WHAT, right now, I'll give you a special offer, even though you tricked me!"

The girl said in a rush, as I blinked rapidly.

"Oh by the way, I'm Hu Tao!"

I take a deep breath, but I actually feel a fondness towards this girl. She reminds me of my sister.

"Hi Hu Tao, I'm just here looking for Morax?"
a

"Oh, you mean Zhongli? He's upstairs, in this office. He might be in a meeting, but, you can interrupt, I don't care!"

"Thank you Hu Tao." I grin at her and head over to the staircase. I pad softly up the stairs, and shuffle lightly until I'm outside of the closed door. I try not to think to hard about it, and push the door open.

Before I even step into the room, Rex Lapis- No- Zhongli's head has snapped up, and he's fixed me with a calm stare. I shut the door quietly behind me, and sweep into a bow.
"Rex Lapis, my lord." I say, straightening up and brushing my hair out of my face.

"Indarias, there's no need." He stands up, and I stay frozen in place as he walks closer.
He stands right in front of me and wraps me in a hug. I freeze, for a minute, before giving him a slight hug back. I'm not quite so good at this physical touch thing- it's not the yaksha way. He pulls away and takes a seat, gesturing for me to do the same.

I ease myself into the cushioned seat, instinctively reaching to my hips to put my daggers aside, but remembering they are with Xiao. Well, hopefully he returns them soon.

Rex Lapis/Zhongli looks at me expectantly, and I take a deep breath.

"Tell me everything."

"From when you "died"?"

"Yes."

And he does.

He goes on to tell me how he was with Guizhong when she died, and how had went back to the battlefield to find death and destruction. Xiao had practically ripped the mountains to shreds, trying to get past the rockfall. Bonanus and Menogias's bodies lay on the field, Xiao couldn't bring himself to move them. From then, he goes onto speed through the next 2000 years, stopping to inform me about which gods had one and taken the seats of celestia, himself included.
Afterwards, I am quiet, shaking silently. I stand up, thank Rex Lapis, bow, and leave the room. As soon as I am outside the door I teleport away, into the bank vault, grab mora, and drop it off at the Inn desk, unseen. Only when I get back to my room and collapse on the windowsill,  do I break down.