22 | Reversal

Minho called Jung-Hwan as he looked at everyone nervous.

"You got this," Baekhyun said.

📞JH: Hello there, Minho

He started with such a voice that Minho wanted to hang up already.

📞MH: Listen, I.....accept your offer

📞JH: Wow, I'm impressed. You're not that hard to get, huh?

📞MH: Just, tell your people to leave us alone

📞JH: Well, that depends on your decisions, Minho

📞MH: What do you want, exactly?

📞JH: You know what I want..

Minho didn't say anything, instead he just gulped.

📞JH: Come to my office tomorrow at evening, and you'll understand...otherwise, your little friends can be hurt again. It depends on you, Minho

📞MH: Fine

Minho hang up and sighed.

"I recorder the whole thing," San said.

"Jungkook, you can follow Minho and make sure that he doesn't hurt him," Wooyoung said.

- Time Skip -

Minho sighed as he knocked on the door few times. He turned around, looking at Jungkook nervously.

"Oh, Minho. Please, come in," Jung-Hwan said smirking, making Minho disgusted.

He slowly entered fearing what will happen.

Jung-Hwan closed the door and stepped closer to Minho.

"Well, well, well. I'm happy that you accepted my offer," he added as he started touching Minho's neck.

Minho stepped back a little as Jung-Hwan smirked.

"Tell me what you want," Minho said.

"Isn't it obvious? I told you that I don't wanna be just your commissioner. Don't you get it?" Jung-Hwan said.

"I already accepted your offer. Leave my friends alone," Minho said as he laughed.

"Ah, friends. They must be very proud to have you as their friend. The protective mode on, the worried face when some of them gets hurt. I'll leave them alone if you have sex with me tonight, baby boy," Jung-Hwan said.

That was so disgusting, specially disgusting to hear from his mouth.

"Uh..." Minho said as he started walking backwards.

Jung-Hwan smirked when he tripped over sofa as he put his hands on the sofa's arms and looked at Minho. He was about to kiss him but then he laughed.

He walked to the door and opened it. Jungkook and Minho looked at him shocked as he clapped his hands few times.

"You really thought that I am a fool? You can't sue me or record me if you want to. Get the hell out of my office," Jung-Hwan said as Minho stood up fastly and got out of the office.

They really thought that they had him.