29 | The truth

Jungkook, San and Wooyoung turned around to see two police officers who entered. Wooyoung and San tool them down as Han runned downstairs worriedly.

"We need to go upstairs," Han said as he picked Minho gently and started going upstairs.

Everyone followed him as they locked themselves in a room, near to the attic.

"We need to start the tape where commissioner harassed Minho, now!" Taehyung yelled.

Everyone started searching where the tape was and finally Jimin found it on the time. Few men started hitting the door as everyone aimed their guns at them. Police officers and commissioner entered as Jung-Hwan smirked and aimed his gun at Han.

"You..." Jung-Hwan started.

"Sir, that's the most wanted criminal---"

"I know who he is. Han Jisung. Now, I'm gonna arrest everyone here in this room," Jung-Hwan said smirking.

Than the tape started as everyone looked confused at each other.

Hello there

Hello there also

May I know the topic of your conversation?

You may know. Get your men in line

Or what? You're gonna sue me?

You know there are a lot of them who thinks that you're an excellent, perfect bottom and wh*re?

Shut up!

Why? Are you mad?

You're going down, commissioner. Sooner or later.

Yeah, right. Tell Minho, along the way that he don't have any choise

Police officers looked confused and shocked at Jung-Hwan as he gritted his teeth.

Tell me what you want?

Isn't it obvious? I told you that I don't wanna be just your commissioner. Don't you get it?

I already accepted your offer. Leave my friends alone

Ah, friends. They must be very proud to have you as their friend. The protective mode on, the worried face when some of them gers hurt. I'll leave them alone, if you have sex with me tonight, baby boy.

Uh...

You really thought that I am a fool? You can't sue me or record me if you want to. Get the hell out of my office

"Jung-Hwan, your so called sweet police commissioner was sexually harassing Minho!" Felix yelled.

"Do not trust this boy! He's working with the mafias! No mafia will ever earn police trust!" Jung-Hwan yelled back, coming closer to them.

Felix stepped closer to him also as others looked worried at him while Hyunjin stepped beside him.

"You're not going to harass my brother, ever again!" Felix yelled.

"Felix..." Minho said.

"We're mafias, but we have clear proof of you sexually harassing Minho! We can't fake it even if we want to," Han yelled.

"This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard! Arrest them!" Jung-Hwan yelled.

"Actually no," someone said causing everyone to look at him.

Man had a mask, but Jimin knew him from somewhere.

"Brother..." Jung-Hwan said confused why is he here.

Man walked towards hyunlix as they glared at him.

"What are you doing?? Get away from them---"

"No, brother. I have a proof that you've been sexually harassing this young boy. And just because I'm your brother doesn't mean that I'll support you raping and harassing others," he replied.

"Wha---Jackson??" Jimin asked, hoping that that is Jackson.

Jackson turned around as revealed his real face shocking everyone.
____________________________________

Jackson Wang

~ 28 y/o
~ police officer
~ has older brother: Jung-Hwan
~ persistent, understanding, caring, can be dangerous and scary

~ 28 y/o~ police officer~ has older brother: Jung-Hwan~ persistent, understanding, caring, can be dangerous and scary