24 | Detained

"Your Honor, the defendant was in the commissioner's office that night as we can see," his lawyer started as they all looked at the video.

"We can see that he's clearly doing that kind of actions in front of the commissioner purposely. Our psychologist says that this kind of actions are the sexual ones. So, let's be clear, mr. Lee. You were trying to tease  police commissioner in the sexual way," he also added.

"Do you have anything to say in your defense, Mr. Lee?" Judge asked.

Minho looked at Jung-Hwan who was smirking.

"Your Honor, mr. Lee already confessed to me that he really did all that kind of things because he was trying to seduce police commissioner," his lawyer replied.

"Yes, I really did," Minho admitted.

"So, now we know the whole situation. Mr. Lee you will be in custody for at least 8 months for doing this disgusting things to the commissioner. This is only the beginning of your staying in the prison. You all may leave," the judge said.

Minho was shocked at her decision but he tried to calm down knowing that his friends will save him. Jung-Hwan's men held Minho's arms and started taking him out of the courtroom.

~~~

They pushed him in the one little prison as Minho sat on the floor but they gasped knowing that it's cold.

"First time being here, pretty boy?" Other prisoner asked as Minho looked at him.

He didn't reply him and looked to the other prisoners to scan each of them so that he could know every one of them.

- Time Skip -

Minho entered in the cafeteria as all of them looked at him. He made his way to one empty table and sat. He was eating this disgusting food uncomfortabely while other guys were looking at him. Then two young man came towards him as he looked at them.

"Can we sit here?" Changbin asked smirking.

He was shocked too see I.N and Bang Chan here.

"Yes," Minho replied as they sat.

"Are you okay?" Chan asked.

"Yes, everything's okay. Just don't let Jung-Hwan to recognize you," Minho said.

"Yeah, we know. Tell us if something happened to you," Changbin said as Minho nodded.