For The Future

It had seemed Bella and I had chosen sides. Her, the Vampires, and I, the Wolves. I would be ready to leave the house, dressed and ready to go before Bella even trudged down the stairs. I would ignore her, despite her wanting to talk to me, and I would be out the house before she even prepared her breakfast. Leah would meet me out the front of her house in her old Toyota Camry and she would take me to school. We would get there so early, so we'd sit outside on the school steps together. We would talk as I finished up my homework. Alice and Jasper would then show up, and Leah would leave. I would head in and ignore them, as well as Bella and Edward when they showed up. After school, Leah would pick me up and we'd head to La Plush. I would spend a couple hours training, Leah and I hanging out while I did my homework. She would drop me off back home when the sun had set, and Bela would hound me about Jacob until I escaped back to my room. It was clear that there was a divide between Bella and I now, and I don't think it could be mended.

All I knew, was that a war was coming, for both the Vampires and Wolves, but also the Demigods, and I had to be ready to protect those I loved.