Chapter 1: Rebel

Dixie's POV:
Hi! I'm Dixie Jane D'Amelio, also known as 'the spare.' It's honestly the worst label ever, but I do have the labels of being The Most Beautiful Person on Earth and The Best Fashion/Trendsetter in the World. They're the only positive things, the rest are negative I guess you could say. I'm fourteen years old, which is very young I know. Before I was fourteen I was this innocent, shy little mouse but as soon as I hit that big one four I fully changed. I was just tired of being called 'Kim's Little Sister' and I wanted to have a name for myself or be Dixie, so it wasn't particularly my fault. Mind you, my Parents weren't any help with any of the shit either. They simply favoured Kim too and didn't mind showing it right in front of me. My Father was a complete Prick and My Mother was just a complete Ass Hole and a Minion to my Father at the same time. But honestly, I couldn't care less. I don't need them to tell me anything. I'm happy with myself and that's all that mattered. Despite being a Rebel, I was still a virgin. I had vowed to myself that I would lose my virginity to my Husband, and that he would be the only one. Kim was always going around having sex with guys she didn't even know and had only known for two minutes. Or if not that and she wasn't feeling like having sex that time, she would just make out with the random guys. It's actually a Rule in the Royal Family that your not allowed to go have hook ups and that your only meant to have sex with your Husband. I stayed true to the rule believe it or not, but Kimberly Kardashian D'Amelio, the future Queen obviously broke it. Seeing as how my Mother and Father were King and Queen, they made the rules, so Kim didn't get any punishment for it because she was the favourite. However if I would have done that, I would've probably gotten beat! I know I do come off on the unbothered/ couldn't care less type, but inside I truly did care. I absolutely loved the people and they loved me. Not to be boasting, but I knew that they loved me more then the other members of my family, including both the Senior and Lower Class ones. I was a Senior Member obviously. When it was like Special Events and we had to go outside to shake hands with everyone and we received flowers, I always got the most and when I tell you my Mother, Father and Kim were always furious about that, oh boy they were furious.