Chapter 9: Fuck!

Dixie's POV:
I ran up the stairs into Noah and I's bedroom. It wasn't that hard to suss out which one was our room. Our room had two Guards that looked very tough guarding it and there were another two Guards guarding Noah's Office. They stepped away from the door to let me in. I nodded in the sense to tell them thank you. Then I went in and very carefully took off my dress and hung it up in my Walk- In Closet. My jaw dropped. There were already a bunch of designer clothes and brands I had never seen or heard of in my life. Growing up in the Royal Family wasn't all sunshine and rainbows- well not for me at least. I went out of the Walk-In Closet and then lay down on the bed with my legs apart, as I heard Noah's footsteps approaching the door. I lay still. Then he came in. "Good Girl for listening to Daddy's orders." He said while smirking. Without any warning, he smashed his lips onto mine. If I'm being completely honest, I kind of enjoyed it. As it got more intense, he stuck his tongue in and so did I. We both explored around each others mouths. He pulled away and then took off his clothes. Once he took off his trousers, his eight inch dick just blew my mind. He caught me staring. He chuckled. "Eyes up here Baby Girl." He chuckled. I blushed. Then, he stuck it in. It felt like fucking heaven. I thought it would be kind of painful but this was the complete opposite of painful. I gave such a loud moan I'm convinced the people in Spain heard me. I put my hand over my mouth. "I want to hear you scream those moans Baby Girl." Noah said still thrusting in me. "B-but the Guards outside will hear me, isn't that a little bit embarrassing?" I said to him stuttering. "Baby Girl, those doors are sound proof, that means they won't be able to hear us. Now come on, I want to hear you moan my name." He replied while going hard to the extreme. "Daddy!" I screamed. "There you go." He said with a devilish grin. All of a sudden, I felt a knot in my stomach. "D-daddy, I think I'm about to cum." I said to him apprehensively. "Same, let's do it together. I'm right behind you." He replied. Then I came into him, he came into me. We carried on for about another nine hours, those nine hours were full of me yelling Daddy, us squirting inside each other, Noah making out with me aggressively. Then, we both decided to fall asleep but with Noah's dick now still in my ass.