Chapter 3: Decision

Dixie's POV:
I ran up into my room and fell onto my bed beginning to cry my eyes out. My Mother came in once but she was the last person I wanted to talk to. Then, Kim walked in. I told her to shove off but she still stayed. Even when I started cussing at her she still stayed, and then she sat on my bed while bringing me close to her chest. "Shh. Breathe, in and out. Shh shh." She said comforting me while rocking me back and forth as if I was her baby. "Why me, why me!" I yelled into her chest. "Shh. Dix I know this doesn't make anything better but this has kind of been arranged since your thirteenth birthday. You were meant to get married on your thirteenth birthday but I forced Mother and Father to wait a couple more years seeing as how you were still practically a baby and I saw you still living as my baby sister. Thankfully I made them listen but now they're starting again. I went to sleep at like 4am just because I was yelling at them trying to keep you safe for some more time but unfortunately they weren't having any of it. After you, I'm pretty sure they're thinking of getting me married. I heard them talking to some man and saying my name and age and my finger size obviously indicating a ring being made, aka an engagement. Apparently Father is having some health issues and the Royal Doctors are telling him that he doesn't have too long left and that's the reason why they want us both married because Father wants to see us get married. I've seen some pictures of your guy and your definitely going to fall in love with him. Be prepared though, he is kind of cold but he's the most famous Mafia Boss so what do you expect I guess. Seeing as how Father only has a bit of time left there starting to also make preparations for my Coronation, and that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I want to abdicate the Throne to you Dix." I sat up as soon as she said that. "What?" I questioned as her if I hadn't heard it clear correctly the first time. "You heard me. I want to give it to you. I do know Mother and Father might go a little bonkers over the idea but don't worry I'll stay up even later tonight telling them, plus it's my Throne and my Choice whether I even want to be Queen. I don't want to so that's why I want to give it to you. All those times at the Royal Walkabout when you shook hands with the people and I saw how much flowers they gave you compared to Me Mother and Father just brought such a huge smile on my face. I know I looked jealous but that was just because I was in-front of Mother and Father and I didn't want to make them too suspicious of things that early. The smile you brought on their faces with the little touch of your hand was so heart warming and adorable. I've made my decision. Your the person I'm abdicating the Throne to Dixie." She said.