Chapter 11: Heaven

Dixie's POV:
It had been two whole weeks since we had found out about Noah's Mothers passing. He had been spending those entire fourteen days locked up in his Office not coming out or letting anyone in. He made our Maids make his meals and serve them on a tray in front of his Office door and then he would take it when he felt like it. At around 2:00 am in the morning from my room I could still hear him pacing around the Office not getting any sleep. Even though we had not gotten onto great terms, my heart still ached for him. I had gotten changed into my outfit that looked like this:

 I had gotten changed into my outfit that looked like this:

I had also matched the dress up with some gold heels. In the past two weeks, my belly had  grown absolutely humongous. I was only two weeks in yet it looked like I was fully nine months. I was laying on Noah and I's bed- well technically it was kind of only my bed at the moment but anyways, like I was saying, I was laying on Noah and I's bed when I felt like I had to go into the Office. I didn't care whether I was risking my life with this or not but I still had to go in there and make sure he was okay. Noah had made the two Guards and the other two Guards who were guarding our door and his Office door leave and guard the front gates of the Palace instead, so it would be even easier to get in for me. I got off the bed and into the Office. I peeked my head through the door. Noah turned and looked at me. "I thought I had made it clear that I didn't want anyone in here or near me." He said coldly. I went in through the door. "I know, but I still felt bad that you were in here on your own." I replied. He was looking out of the window standing up but when he faced me I got a clear look of his face. He had really noticeable dark circles under his eyes clearly indicating he hadn't gotten a chance of any sleep at all within the fourteen days, he also had tear stains on his face. I walked more closer to him. "Noah look at me. Do you really think your Mother would like you to be in this disconsolate state? With the days I'd known her, she seemed like the most loving Mother in the World. She would not want her baby to be this depressed over her death. Yes, your sad, we're all sad, but we know that's not what she would want." I told him firmly. Noah burst into fresh tears. He put his head in the crook of my neck. I put my arms around his neck and scratched the back of his head comfortingly. "Shh. It's okay let it all out." I said to him. "I just wanted her to meet my first child, I claimed I was so not interested with the fact that you were pregnant carrying my literal child when inside I was totally buzzing with joy." He told me. "Your right, she may not be here to see our Baby right here physically, but I know and I know that you deep down know she will be watching up above from heaven through everything, it's birth, it's first birthday, it's first crawls, it's first steps, it's first day of school, everything alright?" I told him. "Why are you being so nice, I've been nothing but shit to you." He asked. "Since people make mistakes, you've made mistakes and so have I, and that's the main thing about them, you learn from them." I replied to him. "God I love you." He said and then he smashed his lips onto mine giving me a long passionate kiss. I felt him smile through the kiss so I smiled too. "I love you too." I said to him after we both pulled away. He took my hand and we went up to our room.