Chapter 7: Reassure

Dixie's POV:
I got out of the car with Kim holding my dress so it wouldn't touch the floor or get creased, and then once we had reached the Palace Entrance she went in by herself so I could come in as a Solo. I took a deep breath. This was it. This was the moment I would sign my life away to be a Mother and a Wife. I held my head up high and walked in. Once I had walked in all eyes were on me. My Mothers eyes were green with envy and so were my Fathers. I felt like I was giving the greatest middle finger to them. Kim on the other hand was smiling with proudness. I gave a slight smile to her because she had told me while we were in the car not to smile really big since it would make me look really cheesy and we want people to think I'm really mature and sophisticated for a fourteen year old. I kept that in my head. First I had to curtsy to Noah's Parents. His Mother gave me a warm smile, something my own Mother hadn't done in her life, but his Father just gave me a straight face while nodding. Oh no. I had just escaped from a Father that mentally abused me, I didn't need another one! I tried not to think about it too much. Then I had to go to Noah and curtsy to him. He held out his hand for me to hold while I curtsied. I could hear whispers from everyone like: 'oh my goodness Dixie looks like a complete goddess.' 'shit Noah's one lucky man.' 'Not long until she has a bump on her, they're going to have to do it tonight it's just ordinary Mafia rules, oh Noah is going to break her insides.' The last one kind of scared me a little bit. Kim had told me that Noah and I had to have sex tonight too so it definitely wasn't a rumour or a lie. When I finished curtsying to him, he took my hand and kissed it. All of a sudden everyone started clapping and cheering. Kim was beaming from ear to ear but she still had a sense of worry in her and I could tell. She noticed that I noticed her looking worried so she gave me a reassuring smile to not make me worried now. I smiled back at her and then walked over to her.