Chapter 15: I Hope Your Haunted By All Your Regrets

Dixie's POV:
Noah started driving and then we got there. Kim was outside the house on her phone sitting near the entrance way. When I stepped out of the car with Pressley on my chest, her jaw dropped. "Dix I know you've really badly wanted to be a Mother but don't tell me you and Noah just kidnapped a baby?" She said with her eyes wide. I rolled my eyes at her as a look to say; as if! "Look, I'll explain this all later, but first I want to see Papa and Mama just to share some heartfelt words to them." I said to her. She looked even more puzzled when Noah held my hand and kissed my cheek. She took me to my Mother and Father's bedroom. When I went in, my Mother was beside him crying while he was there stroking her hand with a feeding tube in his nose and a bunch of breathing machine things surrounding him. My Mother got out of her seat when she saw me and Noah and Pressley. "Dixie my Love, what are you doing here?" She asked with a fake smile to me. "Drop the act whore. Everyone on this room knows your just pretending only  because Noah's here." I said to her. My Mother gasped. "Dixie I taught you better than that! Your meant to refer to your Husband as Sir." She gave Noah an apologetic look. "Dixie calls me what she wants and she never just calls me Noah or Sir, that's not what Love is." Noah stood up for me. I gave him a smile and then he gave me a quick kiss on the lips just to keep it formal. My Mother Father and Kim all gasped. "Noah you were meant to not love her, you were meant to abuse her and torture her so she would have purple bruises all over her body." My Father croaked. This time it was Noah's time to gasp. "Mr D'Amelio, you said it yourself the day she went into my house, she would be my priority, I could do whatever I wanted to her, this is what I want to do to her, simply love her, she's given me this beautiful baby girl right here and she's the reason I want to live right now." He said. I could feel Kim smiling at me and Noah and then my Parents absolutely growing green with jealousy wishing me and Noah could switch bodies with them. "I fucking hate you Father. Mark my words, I. Fucking. Hate. You. I hope your haunted by all your regrets I really really hope they fuck you up inside your head, you know I don't forgive, and I don't forget, I hope your miserable until your dead, enjoy your last few seconds on earth." I said while smirking at them. Pressley gave a baby noise in return to side with me. I smiled down at her laying on my chest sleeping peacefully. "Wait Dix, please the suspense is killing me, how do you and Noah have a child, you've only been married for two weeks?" Kim asked in a confused way. "Okay, so basically, the night me and Noah got married we had sex right, the next day I was, sick found out I was pregnant, blah blah blah, and then two weeks within the pregnancy I already had a massive bump and I looked like I was nine months in when I was only actually two weeks in, then one day I was sleeping and then I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach, found out I was going to give birth, gave birth and then here we are I guess." I explained.