Chapter 4: Fucking Shit

Dixie's POV:
Kim carried on comforting me for about five more hours and then she left to leave me alone for a bit and to ask one of our Chefs to make me some dinner seeing as how it was already 7:30pm. I decided to get myself changed into something a lot more comfortable. I went through all my clothes until I picked out this:

I went into the bathroom and washed my face and took my makeup off

I went into the bathroom and washed my face and took my makeup off. Then our Chef brought my food up to my room (which was steak and mashed potatoes) and then she said that my Parents wanted to tell me that the Wedding was happening tomorrow so they want me to start packing right now. I sighed but then said okay. I ate my dinner and then started packing reluctantly. While I was packing I was just thinking of my childhood. Well, I guess I still was a child seeing as how I was only fourteen still but I'm going to classify myself as an adult with all of the shit I've been through. My childhood hadn't been the best with my Parents but there were some parts that I had adored and held close to my heart. Like the time we went to New York City and I had my first ice cream when I was four years old. Yes, I know what your thinking, I waited four whole years to have my first ice cream. My Parents were so strict with me and Kim not being able to eat any sugary stuff but that day they were in some really happy mood so they didn't even care and just let us. That was also one other reason, that was the only time I remembered my Parents finally being nice to me, and not for something in return. That was my childhood. Now I'm going to get married literally tomorrow, and then after that I'm going to be a Mother and then probably a dog following my Husband around everywhere. My life was fucking shit.