break up to make up

Summary: You and Hailee broke up, You get drunk and show up at her door step. Things get heated and let's just say she fucks you so good you say "i love you";)
smut warning g!p Hailee;)

Y/N POV

Sitting at this random club i found on google maps, i was miserable. I didn't want to be here. I came here to try to keep my mind off Hailee. It had been a week since we broke up. Hailee was always busy with filming, working on her music, or promoting any of her future projects. I was always proud of her for her work and admired what she did. But recently she never had any time for me.

One night I was really emotional and decided to end things. Not wanting to hold her back from her career. She begged not to end things but in the end she let it happen.

Sighing to myself, i took another large gulp of my rum and coke. I had been at this club for over 2 hours and i was ready to leave. Ignoring all the attempts from gross horny men asking me to dance or buy me drinks.

——time skip——

Looking at the apartment door, i knock twice. I don't know how i got here.
The door opens and there she is. Sleepy eyes widen as she realizes it's me.
Hailee looks gorgeous. Wearing grey sweatpants and a black nike sports bra. Messy hair covered her shoulders.

"Hi" I say after realizing i'm staring, checking her out.

"Y/N? what are you doing here it's 2 am?" She says looking at me, staring at my black dress that i thought would be a good idea to wear tonight.

"I didn't want my mom to see me like this"

I had moved in with my mom after our break up so technically I wasn't lying.

"Are you drunk?" She says realizing what i meant

"No" i say avoiding eye contact

"Look at me when i'm speaking to you Y/N"she says sternly

I look up with hooded eyes

"i'm not drunk, maybe a little buzzed" i say
"aren't you gonna invite me inside?" i add on

moving to the side, she opens the door, waiting for me to walk in.

she walks to the kitchen and hands me a glass of water.

"Where were you? who were you with?"  she questions

"I don't know I was at this club Isabel took me to, I think she went home with someone so I was left alone."

"So is this a new thing for you now? going out to clubs?" the annoyed tone in her voice made me feel ashamed for going out without her

"No? I just didn't want to mope around all day like i've been for the last week" referring to our break up

Staring at me she walks from the kitchen motioning me to follow her into her room. What used to be our room.

pulling out her purple long sleeve , she hands it to me.
"You can sleep in this" she says, knowing i usually sleep in just a oversized shirt and my panties.

I take the shirt and mumble a 'thank you' and make my way to the bathroom to change, not wanting to over step any boundaries since we're not technically together anymore

she huffs and jumps into her bed.

while changing i discard my dress and bra into her dirty laundry hamper, figuring i could just get it with the rest of my clothes when i come back to pick everything up.

walking back into her room I see her laying in her bed. awkwardly, i stand next to her

"uhhh.... can i sleep with you?"