Obsession Pt. 3

Warning: slight knife play, somno,smut, dark fic overall, if you're not comfortable with mentions of stalking and blood, don't read!

I can have other friends you know

The words replayed in Kate's head as she sped home.

The words angered her. The fact alone that you hung out with someone other than her made her blood boil.

To her, you were just a dumb bunny who needs her, to take care of you, to dress you, to make decisions for you.

You were utterly hers. Entirely. You just didn't know it yet.

As she drove to her house, glancing at you every now and then, you drifted off into sleep in her passenger seat.

Weirdly, you always felt safe with Kate. Every time you were near her, you felt comfortable, something about her just made you and your inner child feel protected.

Once you felt the car come to a stop, you woke up, rubbing your eyes. Now, you were much sober than a couple hours before.
Regardless, Kate helped you out of the car and walked you into her apartment.

"Are you still angry with me?" you asked, she had gone the whole car ride without uttering a word.

No response

She handed you a cup of water, you took it and drank it, once you finished, you tried getting her to speak again

"Kate?"

No response

Kate had walked you to the hallway that led to her room

"Are you just not gonna talk to me? or-

You got cut off by Kate roughly pushing you against the wall, catching your lips in a bruising kiss

"Shut the fuck up." Kate spoke against your lips

She led the kiss with force, her tongue parting your lips to invade your mouth which still tasted like alcohol

You gasped against her lips at her sudden roughness, her hand reached for your throat to squeeze

Choking you slightly, you pulled away, turning your head to catch your breath. Kate descended towards your neck, kissing and nipping at your skin, hearing the whimpers that came from your parted lips

Kate had always been attractive. Her toned archer body always drove you crazy. You kept your attraction to the archer a secret, never wanting to weird her out in any way.

if only you knew

Before you knew it, everything went dark.

—————-

You stirred awake, with an ache between your thighs and your hips, you blinked as you woke up to Kate on top of you.

"I love you so much baby." Kate grunted as she watched you become conscious

"Are you still mad at me?" You asked, drunk on tiredness

"Not at all baby, I have you now." Her voice answered back

You looked down between your legs, Kate was grunting in your ear, hips pushing into yours repeatedly as she fucked her strap into you. The pain on your hips from her fingernails digging into your skin.

The bed rocked with each thrust of her hips, you squirmed under her.
With one specific thrust, her strap hit that deep spot inside you, causing your hips to thrust up to meet hers.

"Kate!" You moaned,you reached for her back, scratching hard at her harsh thrust

She lifted her head to catch your lips in a kiss, biting at your bottom lip, hard.
"God, you're perfect" Her hips kept her speed, never faltering.

You scratched at her back, your mouth fell open, the pleasure was catching up fast.

Her hand reached down to rub circles on your neglected clit, making your eyes squeeze shut at the pleasure.

"Does this feel familiar bunny? my hands on you?" Kate breathed

You didn't know what she meant, you moaned in response, wanting to reach your high

With her other hand that was squeezing at your hips, her thumb ran over a cut you had woken up with, it was healing, almost faded.

"Shit baby, looks like my mark is going away, you wouldn't mind if i gave you a new one right bunny? Of course not. You're such a good girl, you'd let me do anything to you. Isn't that right baby?"

Looking down at your mark, you realized it resembled a 'K'. You gasped at the thought of Kate carving her initials on your skin

Kate reached for her pocket knife on the nightstand, pulling out the sharpe blade from its hood.

You whimpered at the cold steel that she placed on your hip

Her hips still fucked the strap into you, rubbing your clit she gave you a devilish grin

"Are you ready?" she asked

Truthfully, you weren't, but you would never be. You nodded your head, trusting Kate.

She gripped the knife with one hand, positioning it so the sharp end pressed on your skin.

Kate quickened her hips, moans fell from your mouth as she fucked into you, her free hand pinched at your nipple.

The pleasure was getting too much to handle, she pushed the knife into your skin, carving 3 little lines that drew out a 'K'

you whimpered at the pain but still focused on your pleasure, the thought of her marking you as hers, only added to your pleasure

drops of blood ran down the side of your hip, she reached down again to toy with your slit.

Your walls clenched around her strap, with a scream, you came. Your orgasm taking over you, the pain subsided. Your vision going white with the intense pleasure.

"I love you" you whispered, still riding out your orgasm

"I love you more bunny. There's not a line in the world that I wouldn't cross for you."

And you believed her, you understood not to ask questions.

;)

A/N

Happy friday the 13th<3333

sorry this was so short lol

let me know what you think

btw
i'm throwing a party tmr and ur all invited 😎

goodnight<3

if you're reading this ur my lil reeses cup <3