Favorite Avenger K.B

Summary: Kate is too caught up with Yelena and unknowingly starts acting like an ass, Natasha decides to help you out;)

The nightclub was dark. Almost suffocating. Being filled with a variety of people, the semi-big club felt 10x smaller. You and your girlfriend Kate had been invited out by Yelena and Natasha to celebrate returning from a dangerous mission and to catch up.

You and Kate decided to match tonight, you wore a purple cocktail dress while she wore her infamous black suit with a purple tie. A little golden "Kate"  engraved necklace hanging from your neck that she bought you a month into dating. She wasn't the jealous type, at least you didn't think.

Tonight, you had your head held high while sitting in the VIP section of the club that Kate had arranged. Little black sofas surrounded a small table. You and Kate on one sofa. Yelena and Natasha on the one beside you.

You looked around the nightclub, scanning the room, this was something you did often. Kate had her body turned to Yelena, speaking to her and catching up, not paying an ounce of attention to you. You didn't mind, Yelena was a close friend. Knowing the friendship the two had, You let Kate converse with Yelena.

Hearing the music tempo change, You turned to Kate

"Can we dance?"  you asked Kate over the loud music

"Later, i'm talking right now. why don't you actually go get us some drinks?" Her response was bland, demanding

The fuck? you thought, she never acted like this. You knew she wanted to catch up with Yelena but now she was being a total dick

"She's not a waitress, Kate" Yelena warned

Not wanting to start any drama you stand up on your feet

"It's okay"  you offered a small smile to Yelena, knowing how she'd always have your back

"Yeah see it's okay" Kate said, bland tone once again. Still not turning to look at you.

This time, you couldn't help but frown.
Natasha had been staring at you this entire interaction.

"Oh baby don't pout, I'll come with you." Natasha said getting up from her own seat to walk with you.

Kate instantly shot her gaze to look up at you and Natasha walk out of the VIP area to make your way to the bar.

Baby
the nickname Nat had given you bothered Kate. Everyone close to Natasha knew that she didn't give anyone nicknames unless they were degrading. Except for you. She always called you babe, baby, love, etc...
Nat always had a sweet spot for you.

As you two reached the bar, you ordered Kate her regular rum and coke. Natasha ordered her sister a extra strong martini and got herself a beer. Not knowing what you wanted, you asked Nat for a suggestion.  Turning her attention to the bartender, she orders a Mojito for you. Grabbing her beer and your mojito, you start to walk. Letting Nat grab Kate and Yelena's drinks. Following quickly behind you, putting both drinks in one hand and letting her other hand fall to your lower back, trying not to lose you in the crowd as you made your way back to the VIP area.

You could feel Kate's intense stare at the two of you as you walked your way back into your section. Nat handed their drinks to them and turned to you to grab her beer.

Kate, now looking at your new drink that she's never seen you order before, speaks

"What is that?"

"Not sure, Nat ordered it for me, do you want to taste it? it's pretty good." you replied

"she's ordering for you now?" Kate's jaw clenched

"let me try it" she said taking your drink away from you, sucking from the straw, downing almost half of your drink

"Katie" you frowned again trying to reach for your drink

she handed it back to you and turned back to Yelena, ignoring you. Once again.

you sipped on your drink when Natasha got up and walked over to you, leaning in your ear

"Let's go dance, you wanted to earlier, right?"  she asked

grinning, you got up grabbing Nat's hand to lead her to the dance floor

Kate, still facing Yelena, heard the conversation, not listening to Yelena's story about almost dying in her recent mission, she got up and sat on the other side of Yelena so she could watch you and Natasha on the dance floor, but still sitting as if she's paying attention to whatever Yelena was saying.

Meanwhile on the dance floor, you start swaying lightly to the beat of the music, Nat moving with you.
she leans into your ear
"You know she's jealous right?"

"Kate? no way, she's too busy talking to your sister to be jealous"

"Y/n she literally gave me a death glare when i called you baby, it's safe to say she's jealous"

"Good maybe that way she'll stop ignoring me and treating me like some kind of servant that fetches her drinks!" i say, feeling the alcohol take it's effect

"I know. what was that all about?"

"i'm not sure but i really didn't like it" i say frowning again at the memory from 10 minutes ago.

"do you wanna teach her a lesson?" Nat smirked, knowing Kate was staring at both of you, whispering into each others ears. Being way too close for Kate's liking

"How?"

"Just follow my lead" she said

Nat wrapped her arms around your waist and pulled you close, still swaying to the upbeat music but in a sensual way. not knowing what to do with your hands you let them move to the beat. Natasha smiled at you as she held you close and swayed to the music.

When a new song started she turned you so your back was on her front. Urging you to grind back onto her front she squeezed your hips. A blush forming on your face

Natasha glanced back to look at Kate, watching her speed walk through a crowd of people
"Here she comes" Nat whispered in your ear, blushing from your position, you turned to follow Natasha's stare to see Kate

"I can take it from here" Kate growled at Natasha, grabbing your waist, pulling you away from her immediately

Natasha didn't respond, walking off the dance floor, she shot you a wink.

You smiled back at her and mouthed a "thank you"

"What the hell was that?" Kate asked, pulling you to dance with her

"We were just dancing babe, since you were to busy with Yelena." Your arms wrapped around her neck immediately, like it was second nature, something you didn't have with Natasha.

"I don't like how she calls you baby, she doesn't call anyone baby!"

"Relax Katie, You know you'll always be my favorite avenger"

A/N
Goodnight guys or good morning? afternoon maybe? whenever you're reading this:)

i'm in love with natasha romanoff can you tell?

anyway guys i graduate from fire academy this month so expect more updates! i invited all the hot milfs from my job so i can't wait for them to hug and kiss on me to congratulate me on graduating, i love older women if you couldn't tell already🫶🏻 hahah