O F

Summary: Your friend Hailee tells you about her little side job;)

Warnings: none but kinda sexxxyyyy

Looking around Hailee's cutely decorated room, you fiddled with your fingers. Not really sure how you ended up in this position.

You think back to your conversation with your friend Hailee. She told you all about how she had started selling pictures of her body to make extra cash.

She'd go onto explain that people were willing to spend over $500 for pictures of her feet and of course...other pictures, on this website named OnlyFans.

Who were you to judge? if some weirdo online was willing to spend that type of money, what was the issue?

Pushing the jealousy away that lingered in your mind, you asked her more and more about her new side gig.

Hailee assured you she didn't show her face in any of the pictures, loving the idea of staying anonymous. It was better that way anyway.

A wave of relief washed over you. Although you hated the thought of creeps doing unspeakable things to her photos, you were glad she didn't show her face. That was something only you wanted to see.

After a little bit of talking, she'd ask if you wanted to help her out, explaining that "girl on girl" action would reel in a boat load of money. Saying it was one of the most top paid categories on the OnlyFans website.

At first you were reluctant, the feelings you had developed for your friend and her asking to you to do this had sent your mind in a panic. To her, it would only be a way for her to make money. To you it would mean so much more.

But Hailee was persistent. Convincing you with the help of money, knowing your identity would be concealed.

So here you were. Sitting on her bed, with your fingers still fiddling in your lap. You'd put on a lace red bra that Hailee had bought you for this specific occasion, with a matching thong.

You waited until you heard the door open, revealing an almost naked Hailee. Her lingerie was identical to yours, just black in color.

Your mouth watered at the sight, letting your eyes drop down to her exposed chest, checking her whole body out.

"Well don't you look pretty" Her voice brought you out of your thoughts, as she made her way towards the bed

"Thank you" you blushed, looking down at your lap

She smiled as she sat down on the bed next to you

"Are you feeling okay?" she asked, sensing your nervousness

"No-yeah. I just don't really know what to do" You really didn't know what to expect

"Just follow my lead, okay? We can stop at any time." She reassured you

You nodded back at her

Hailee crawled past you, reaching the top of her bed, she laid on her back, reaching for her phone on the nightstand beside her bed

"Come here baby, straddle me"

Her beauty still stunned you, gently you crawled on top of her, resting your weight on her thighs.

Positioning her phone, she snapped some pictures of you on top of her, your matching lingerie excited her. The lace of your bra exposed your nipples in just the slightest, taking multiple pictures, she made sure to get your pretty face in it.