Sunday, June 10th

3:15 pm

Dear Diary, so when I got home from camp I was happy to be back given that I kind of screwed it up... you live and you learn I guess. But the good news is yesterday Raven and I babysat and the day was free of incidents! We babysat a 2 year old girl and she was pretty easy. But I actually have some very exciting news! So Raven and I were at the pool yesterday and Brooks was saying that he really wants someone to roller skate with so I used babysitting money to get some roller skates and I was roller skating around the pool earlier today to try to get him to notice me and he FINALLY noticed me and he talked to me and he asked if I want to go to this pizza joint tonight to get to know each other better!! I can't believe I finally got a date with Brooks! Well... he said he wants to get to know me better... but I'm calling it a date! I got to get ready! 

5:45 pm

Dear Diary, I decided to put on a cute summer outfit, hair and makeup for meeting Brooks tonight! 

Cute... right? I got the white dress from American Eagle! Wooh! I am so nervous! I don't even know what I am going to talk about with him! Guess we will find out. Well he said he'd be here at 6:00 and it's around 6:05 now. And now we wait... 

6:45 pm

Dear Diary, it has been 45 minutes and he still isn't here.... what to do while I wait... 

9:50 pm

9:50 pm

Dear Diary, well... I was supposed to be home 20 minutes ago.... Brooks officially isn't coming... 

So it hasn't even been Summer for a month and I have already kissed my cousin, got in trouble at camp and got stood up..... I think the summer calls for a change.....