Sunday, July 9th

10:00 am

Dear Diary, so I have been doing some thinking about the tattoo and I think I am going to go for it.... I mean like it's not the WORST thing I could do..... is it...? Like it's just a tattoo... it will go away... oh wait... actually it won't because it is a tattoo... and tattoos are permanent. But I think my parents are being kind of ignorant... I know I am their middle daughter but they still could pay some type of attention to me instead of ROSE THIS ROSE THAT MARA THIS MARA THAT BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.... So I am rebelling.... by getting a tattoo.... and then they will realize that they need to pay more attention to me. And plus I really actually do want the tattoo. I know it will be there until I am old but it will be like my youth is immortalized... so I am going to go to Brooks's house and get a tattoo... it's settled! I am kind of nervous.... but also kind of excited. I know it has only been a few days since I started thinking about getting a tattoo but I feel great about it! I am going to go through with it...

12:00 pm

Dear Diary, so uh..... when I went to Brooks's house I realized that tattoos are done with a bigger needle than I thought! I was about to have Brooks's friend give me the tattoo but then... I had a fantasy... 

So then right when Brooks's friend was about to put the needle down I stopped him and said "WAIT!!!" and then he paused and then I said

So then right when Brooks's friend was about to put the needle down I stopped him and said "WAIT!!!" and then he paused and then I said... "I have changed my mind.... I don't want to get the tattoo anymore..... what if my kid in the future asks me about the tattoo and I say I was pressured into it and regret it? Wouldn't that be making me a bad role model...? And plus I have only been thinking about it for a couple days so uh... thanks for the offer but I decided not to do it...." I then asked Brooks if he is upset with me and he said, "Pfft no I am not upset with you... why would I be upset with you... it's your body...." I was glad he understood.... and plus I am only 13... as cool as the tattoo would be... I think I am a LITTLE young for a tattoo... 

11:00 pm

So once we had that established, Brooks and I broke into the pool again for a magical moonlight swim... since he still hadn't said anything about what we are I went ahead and asked him what we are and he said he doesn't know about dating yet like DATING DATING but he says he likes me a lot and then we shared a magical kiss by the pool and swam in it after hours once again... 

Everything was going great until uh

Everything was going great until uh.... something a little different happened....... 

The cops caught us breaking into the pool!! And right now I am sitting in the police station at 11:00 pm