Tuesday, June 19th

1:00 pm

Dear Diary, I NEEDED to get to the bottom of this "Gina" girl that Brooks likes so I asked Rose about her and here is what I found out. 

So she is 15 and I am only 13

So she is 15 and I am only 13.... how am I supposed to compete with that? I must get Brooks to like me! I must! So I have decided to dye my hair black and start wearing the type of makeup that Gina wears and get a guitar.... I know it sounds silly but I really need Brooks to like me!! I am tired of being tag along Tina... I want to be a girl that he actually LIKES as more than a friend and nothing seems to be working.... looking cute at the pool doesn't seem to be working, coming with him with his friends doesn't seem to be working so I am doing it... I am going to cross over to the dark side. I know my mom was furious when I put a pink streak in my hair but she is just going to have to deal with it because I really want Brooks to like me. So I bought some black hair dye, a guitar, and a bunch of dark makeup and I am about to dye my hair! Oh yeah... and I got a fake nose ring. That one will be easier to hide from mom and dad... easily put in and taken out... anyways I am about to dye my hair! 

3:00 pm

I really am feeling my new look! I love the black hair honestly

I really am feeling my new look! I love the black hair honestly... I don't know what it is about it but it is so flattering! I don't know how others are going to think but I feel great about it! 

8:00 pm

Dear Diary, when mom and dad saw my look they seemed horrified and asked if I am okay and I insisted to them that I am okay... geez.... they were freaking out for nothing. They seem worried but like I am fine...? And plus at this point when even my mom has had blue streaks in her hair before.... I don't think it's fair for them to oppose against me for this.... Rose said I am being stupid for doing this but who cares what she thinks... and Mara said I look like the frankenstein girl in Monster high....... so I think family reactions went pretty well!