Wednesday, July 19th

11:00 am 

Dear Diary,

I have been having a lovely morning in San Diego! We did not see Kai today (thankfully) and we went swimming and we actually are about to go to on this really cool nature walk. I don't know what I would do without Raven, honestly. I am really glad that we made up... and I can't believe we got into a fight just because of some guy! Like.... he's just a guy that was going to be our surfing instructor for a week.... I have been friends with Raven for FIVE YEARS! And I don't want anything to break us apart. She also said something pretty cool today. 

I thought that was a very sweet thing of Raven to say

I thought that was a very sweet thing of Raven to say. I know I have biological sisters but Raven doesn't. I really am the closest thing she has and even though I have biological sisters I count Raven as my bonus sister! Anyways, see you later we are about to go on the nature walk! 

5:00 pm

Dear Diary, 

The nature walk was beautiful! But not as beautiful as the photos Raven and I took today! 

We have another day in San Diego and then when we get home school will start in 3 weeks. But Raven's birthday is actually coming up on July 27th! She is actually going to have a birthday party at the pool club and since I like song writing I am thinking about surprising her with a song!