A LITTLE MISTAKE

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm again. I got up from my bed, drunk with tiredness. (Seriously- is that a word?!) I had stayed up all night thinking about Jason Grace.

I didn't realize I was still wearing his hoodie. I thought it was one of my, many, oversized hoodies. I thought, why not just wear it to school?

I walked out, rubbing at my eyes. My mom giggled as I said goodbye- which should have been a sign since she is usually very tired in the morning, but I was too stupid to be smart at that moment.

I decided to walk to school since I woke up pretty early today. It was a Friday and I had English first. Fuck. That.

The teacher was very nice, Mr. Blofis? He was great! He understood me well and accommodated for my set backs. Probably cause of his non-biological sons, Percy Jackson and Tyson...something.

Percy Jackson is pretty popular too say the least. He burned a school down once, and got expelled from many others. But in this school, he was pretty chill. He was mostly popular for his looks though. But people say he's dating Annabeth Chase, like the only other person who could rival Reyna.

He was friends with many people, but stuck too Annabeth, Reyna, Hazel, Frank, Racheal, The Stoll brothers, Katie, Will, Thalia, Jason's older sister, Grover- Grover is a bit weird, no offense. He keeps looking at me like he's trying to crack a code or something- and Tyson. He's really nice, and fun to talk to. He is huge though, probably like- seven-feet or something. He is awesome at mechanics- not better than me, of course.

But most importantly, he's friends with Jason.

And surprisingly, he's also friends with Piper and Nico. Piper? Not that surprised. Nico? Very. It's not like Nico is a bad person and that nobody would ever want to be friends with him, it's just that he is socially awkward. Piper suggested that she could hint at Jason that I liked him, my reply was probably something along the lines of-

Fuck no.

Anyways, back to English class- I'm Spanish, duh, but I grew up speaking it and learning it. I have gotten better at English, getting rid of my accent in the making, but I have ADHD, so it's hard to pay attention. I also have dyslexia, so kinda hard to read Romeo and Juliet, Mr. Blofis.

Wow. I am messed up.

Any who, I made it to school with my messier than normal hair, and my huge bags under my eyes. People looked at me, eyes wide. Some snickered and giggled, and others looked at me with a...disgusted? Look. I kinda thought they were just being bitches- so I didn't really do anything. Hey, I probably looked like shit right about then.

While walking, I saw Nico, talking with William Solace.

I looked at him, and he noticed me right away. I wiggled my eyebrows at him and pointed finger guns at him, then puckering my lips and making a heart to my left, winking. He rolled his eyes, and left a laughing- but confused Will behind.

Once he caught up to me, he shoved me playfully.

"Really?" He said, crossing his hands, but smiling.

"What?" I said, faking not knowing what I did.

He shoved me again, "Why did you do that in front of him!"

"Someone was taking my sweet baby, I couldn't just stand here and watch!" I explained, Exaggerating my words even further by putting my hand on my forehead and my other hand on my chest.

"Watch it, Valdez." He laughed.

"You know it, Di Angelo!" He stopped laughing when he saw what I was wearing. He squinted a bit to see the clothes, then quirked up an eyebrow.