COFFESS YOUR LOVE, GRACE!

Jason stood in front of the forest, waiting for a certain son of Hephaestus to show up. He peeked up when he heard footsteps walking his way. He turned to look at who it was, but ended up laughing.

He saw Leo Valdez, his hair more messy than usual, if it were possible. He was wearing a Star Wars Yoda pj pants, and an oversized black t-shirt that had 'HARRY POTTER' plastered on it.

"Mis dioses- I forgot to change." He said, looking down at himself, his cheeks a dark red. Jason kept laughing.

"What?" Leo asked, crossing his arms defensively. "Star wars and Harry Potter rocks- okay?"

"C'mon," Jason said through little chuckles. "Let's go on a walk."

They walked for a bit in the forest. The atmosphere was pretty awkward. They tried to make small talk- but inevitably failed. When they reached a clearing, they laid down and gazed at the stars.

"Woah...it's beautiful." Leo gawked. Jason looked over at Leo, and everything else just disappeared.

Jason mentally engraved the image of Leo's golden brown eyes glimmering under the stars, his smile calm, his curly hair a big mess, but Jason found it quite cute.

"I could name something else even more beautiful than the stars." Jason said in a love-struck state, caused by Leo.

"I bet I could guess it." Leo challenged with a smirk.

"Really?" Jason chuckled. "Go ahead."

"Flowers."

"No."

"Nature."

"Nope."

"Enchiladas."

"I'm not Grover."

"Is it a person?"

"Yep."

"Aphrodite."

"No."

"Persephone."

"Uh, uh."

"Zeus."

"Dude! That's my dad!"

"Piper."

"No."

"Reyna."

"No."

"Hazel."

"No."

"Annabeth."

"Nope."

"Percy?"

"What- no."

"Hey," Leo said, shrugging. "He's gots some looks."

"Better looks than me?" Jason inquired, making Leo get up- blushing. Jason followed in his steps.

"So? Does he?" Jason quirked an eyebrow, Leo muttered something Jason couldn't hear.

"What?"

"...no." It was so quiet that Jason almost couldn't hear, almost. He let that sink in, then smiled.

"Do you want to know what I find more beautiful than anything in the world?"

"What is it?"

"You." Jason got up and kissed Leo, Leo was taken aback, but quickly kissed back. They heard a reed playing, flowers started to grow and water spiraled around them. Fireworks exploded in the sky, it read,

"OUR 'GRACE' HAS GIVEN HIS HEART!"

Leo laughed, breaking the kiss. Jason groaned, then grabbed Leo, and carried him bridal style into the sky as they laughed together. As they floated, they kissed again.

They heard someone squeal,

"YES!!!"

And another complaining,

"ANNABETH- WHY COULDN'T WE DO THIS!"

It didn't matter who was looking at the two, it was just them. Leo finally asked,

"Beautiful?"

"Yep."

"Ugh- am I not handsome?" Jason laughed and brought Leo into a kiss again.

"My cute little elf." Jason laughed, Leo rolled his eyes and buried himself into Jason's chest.

"Are we together now?" He asked.

"Yes." Jason smiled, and floated back down to the ground. "Forever."

"YES!!!" They heard Piper squeal again. "FINALLY- IT WAS DRIVING ME INSANE!"

They looked at each other and started to laugh. It was the best, confession ever.
——————————————————————

A/N: Sorry the ending is so short- I kinda lost motivation since the 3rd chapter,  but I kept writing because I have a bunch of unfinished stories, and I wanted to finish at least one. L